Emperor, Registering, AND Vista

Arraki

Hello all, I just got my game Emperor game out again and was playing fine, until I decided to register it, but, since putting the new OS on my comp, (Vista Business 32bt) the installer won't allow me to register my copy, and I know it was a new copy, as I bought new from PC World, but, it wouldn't allow me to register it, saying page could not be found or what ever.

When I received a pop up from WLOC, I clicked "Allow This Program" but, it still wouldn't like the loader/setup, so, is there anything that anyone can do to help me?

If so, the thanks will be greatly appreciated.

Arraki

No longer any need to register this game. EA loooong ago stopped registratoin. Now just choose a username/password combo and start playing (as though you already registered).

REad the threads about how to get online, what servers...etc...

Ah, ok, but one other thing, how do i get a user name, as it didn't even allow me to do that in the installation, do i need to do something in particular? Like make an account on EA and stuff like that? or is there something else i need to do? Please help, i so want to play this online, the campaign is too easy and the skirmishes against the computer is just, to put it blandly, kiddish, i need a real challenge, thanks to who can help me, and thanks Re-erjin999 for the help about the registering, i won't try that again, heh heh.

Arraki

To get a username, make one up. If the server finds it doesnt exist, and you dont already have more then 3 nicks for that serial number, it will simply assign your chosen nick to your serial number.

Simple and effective.