Missing d3drm.dll

Duke Davis II

Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I can safely download this DLL file for my Windows Vista and XP systems. Here is whats wrong. I downloaded the map maker for Emperor and when I start the program, I get a warring about a missing Dll. I get the same warning for both Windows XP and Vista. On Windows 98, the map maker worked fine.

I tried the website above and the map maker program works perfectly. ;D Thanks a million. ;) By the way, if anyone else is having the same problem, place the .DLL file in desktop->officalMapEditor->Mapeditor file. In the mapeditor file you will see other stuff like xanadu,cliff.act,viewer, and other files. If you see those file, you are in the right place.

Emperor on Linux ?  8)

Sure, and for certain aspects it works even better than running it on Windows XP  :)(no problems with bink video files etc.). Too bad that it runs only in single-player mode...  :-[

Rymoah

It falls over at the network/internet play bit ?  :-

Exactly. Unfortunately, the Westwood Network doesn't work under Wine (in facts, it isn't an Emperor related problem, it also affects all the C&C series). Hope they will fix in next release of Wine...

Rymoah

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...