A new member has joined the horde

Negative Reaction

Hello everyone

As you can see, I have joined this discussion forum and this has largely something to with the fact I'm a Dune nut who has all the novels and have played Dune 2000 for nearly a decade.  I am already involved with some other on-line communities, and for a number of weeks I have visited the Dune2k discussion boards and decided to join :).  I've been a Dune and Science fiction fan for a number of years and its always been a keen intrest.

I am a twenty-something who has a job (working in the laundry department of my local hospital) and work Monday to Friday.  I am into fiction novels (as you've guessed), into Heavy Metal and Alternative Rock (perhaps my username may shed light on what my favourite band is at the moment.  I play computer games (mainly old ones including Dune 2000, Soldier Of Fortune II and Seven Kingdoms II) and spend at lot of time thinking about the world and spend an hour day writing a diary log where I divluge the events of the day.  I hope over the years I contribute and make up good topics which can be discussed. 

- Negative Reaction

So you're into Judas Priest and Iron Maiden?

Funny how you say that, yes I'd do have some Iron Maiden albums and besides any heavy metaller would be bonkers not like Iron Maiden.  I've heard about Judas Priest but have had hardly listened to their stuff and perhaps I should by one of their albums, speaking of bands - does anyone here like Thrash Metal act Onslaught?  Heard rumors that there new album's quite good.  And I might as well admit it but my favourite band (at the moment) is Type O Negative, and its represented in my username.  Okay perhaps they are well not the usual suspects to be considered Metallers, but they poke fun at the Gothic thing (with the tinge of Black Sabbath gloom).  Their lastest album Dead Again is fantastic and before I forget Iron Maidens 'A Matter Of Life And Death' is fantastic too.

Yep, music plays a vital role in my life, and if it was not for heavy metal - I would not be person I am now. 

Thanks for the welcome, and hopefully I be here a long time :)

Their lastest album Dead Again is fantastic and before I forget Iron Maidens 'A Matter Of Life And Death' is fantastic too.

Yep, music plays a vital role in my life, and if it was not for heavy metal - I would not be person I am now.

Such a morbid genre  ::)

As for HM making you are the person you are today, I will reserve judgement until I know you better whether to be glad or sad :P