health help

piterdevries

Could be any number of things, from a simple cut to swallowing razors. And since you had to sense to ask the question in a public forum, and so maturely at that, rather than research it online or ask people with medical qualifications, I'm going to go with internal bleeding. You have cancer, three weeks to live tops.

The can was a diversion. The fluid, which couldn't be replicated exactly given the disgusting ingredients that Pepsi-Co uses, was simply the vehicle for microscopic medical analysis and short term tracking devices. Upon finding you medically appropriate, you were abducted, probed, your memory wiped, and released back into the wild.

And if you find the chronic tracking device embedded under your skin, don't worry; most of us have one by now. Mine two inches to the left of the base of my sternum. That way it can release toxins directly into my heart if I attempt to tamper with it.

• 3 weeks later...

LMAO.

Funny that you laugh your ass off in a topic about ass problems.

Well thats hilarious!!!! rofl..

Did that Pepsi taste weird? Perhaps you were drugged by someone in need of some casual manlove.

And I bet I know who that was. Any one seen NaMp recently ....

Hmz.. i think that explains..

He was kinda guy who would drop a soap in the gym's man-shower to get some one bent over...

and probably he found one...