I want to play Emperor again but lost my original CD's...out of luck?

Emosh74

Hi all,

To make a long story short my original emperor cd's are lost because my cousin (whom I loaned it to) said that his buddy stole it:(

Anyway, am I out of luck?

What about Dune 2000? Can I get the full version without needing a CD to play it? where?

Can anyone help me please?

Hi all,

To make a long story short my original emperor cd's are lost because my cousin (whom I loaned it to) said that his buddy stole it:(

Anyway, am I out of luck?

What about Dune 2000? Can I get the full version without needing a CD to play it? where?

Can anyone help me please?

http://btjunkie.org/torrent?do=stat&id=34817b0cab524da225adad4be99c728c11e24f2a4b3b

Thanks for the replies.

I downloaded Dune 2000 from nahoo.com and got the 1.02 version of Dune 2000.  However, when I downloaded the 1.06 patch and start the game it tells me that its a spawn only game and I need the cd to restart and play.

I ONLY want to play the single player right now, so what can I do to play single player with the 1.06 patch?

Google is probably your best friend.

Because if we delve further into this topic it will probably get closed.:(

I agree, I only posted that link because I know that one works with RA's server from past uses of that one torrent myself. It will not work with Xwis.