I need to download the full version of Dune 2000...lost my original CD

Emosh74

Hi all,

I have been playing the Dune series of games since the early 90's (Dune 2) and I really really miss this game:(

Anyway, over time all my cd's have either been ruined to excessive playing, stolen or misplaced.

Where can I download the full version (Single player mode at least) for Dune 2000? Is there any other version of Dune series I can download as well that does not need a cd to play?

Can anyone help me pls?

PIRACY IS PROHIBITED HERE, BUT FOR YOUR OWN RISK TRY  {link removed}  or use  EMULE

beware for viruses as  i had twice to reinstall comp after i broke up my new silent hunter 4 dvd, i  downloaded it and  after setup windows was gone (i had orginal dvd of silent hunter 4, but was broken,i wanted to have backup)

- Removed link, see post below. Timenn.

I downloaded Dune 2000 from nahoo but the 1.06 patch does not work.  I have the 1.02 version and and all is well there.  I really missed this game:)

Some of first two computer games I played were Dune 2 and red baron in the early 90's when I had an old intel 286 proc.

Those two games had me addicted for hours on end. Heck, last night I spent like 5 hours playine Dune 2000 ;D

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Oh and none of the trainers work for version 1.02 EXCEPT for mia money maker.  I have winXP btw.

The nahoo doesn't work at all for online play, if your going to use it for single it works perfectly.

Thats correct. Like I said before, you can ONLY play single player version 1.02 and CANNOT upgrade to the 1.06 patch.  None of the trainers work with the 1.02 version as well, except for mia money maker.

Regards....

just download emp and playe on line, its better than dune 2000..

i read that dune 2000 online is officialy dead and no one is there..

even emp is breathing  its last few breath with a handfull of peapol joining

for 2 or 3 hours a week

Do some search. There is a CD rip available, I don't know the version, don't remember where...

If you have problem e-mail me (aa_pp0@lycos.com), to see if I can do something. My upload is around 150k so it is a bit trouble to upload full ISO. I will need some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...