2 Questions

1. How do i register to play the multiply version? (when i'm trying to log in, its sais that i have to update and that i cant play on internet anymore)

2. On the HARKOONEN campign, after i won on the battle with the Ordos, i had to kill a big Worm, until she's waking up, and every 20 seconds someone is attacking me, how do i win this battle?

do you know what im talking about?

-thanks.

1_  http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=15757.0

2_ there is more than 1 way to kill that worm  ,, the one i know is that after u deploy

move all ure units to attack the worm.. which means to rush it at start....

and kill it at once.using the devastators and make turrets at base to defend..

before they start attacking u every 20 sec

1_  http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=15757.0

2_ there is more than 1 way to kill that worm  ,, the one i know is that after u deploy

move all ure units to attack the worm.. which means to rush it at start....

and kill it at once.using the devastators and make turrets at base to defend..

before they start attacking u every 20 sec

thanks

-when im going to kill it (at first), i cant get to it , because all the other enemies are attcking me and im dying,

did you finish this level?

yes,, it wont happen from the first try.. i tryed at least 10 times befor i killed it..

the other units will attack u but u have fool them by bloacking the way to the devastator that

will kill the worm only in few shots,, to have some extra time dont let them kill ure base..

at start the attack will be small. so u can deploy and make 2 turrets.. while u move

ure units to rush the worm... remeber make all the units try to deffend the back of the

devastator that will shoot the worm in its head.. just keep defending him for few secounds

and thats it.. if u cant do that wait there is some others ways but i dont remeber them..

soon others members will post and tell u haw they didnt... thats the way i did it..

yes,, it wont happen from the first try.. i tryed at least 10 times befor i killed it..

the other units will attack u but u have fool them by bloacking the way to the devastator that

will kill the worm only in few shots,, to have some extra time dont let them kill ure base..

at start the attack will me small. so u can deploy and make 2 turrets.. while u move

ure units to rush the worm... remeber make all the units try to deffend the back of the

devastator that will shoot the worm in its head.. just keep defending him for few secounds

and thats it.. if u cant do that wait there is some others ways but i dont remeber them..

soon others members will post and tell u haw they didnt... thats the way i did it..

do you have a messenger? i have to talk with you.

Personally i prefer a longer strategy on the final emperor worm level.

Build up your forces, destroy the telix turrets on cliff top BUT do not advance through the gap or scout beyond it, as that starts up the Timer.

Capture the enemy base below yours a few engineers are handy use turrets and sards around your bases for the guild and protect the spice fields.

Use the gap entry as a bottle neck to kill all attacking units.

Now build up a large force and then eliminate the enemy. I personally like to kill everything and then do the worm last. Take out all the spice slots around the worm so it dies easier.