Where do you want to go?

Mihail

What I mean is, what nations, places, or locations do you want to visit, go to, live in? Right now I have this great, big infatuation with France. Lots of other countries catch my interest, but no other image is as great and appealing as living in a small-ish French town during the summer, near to the sea. That would be so great.

So where do you want to go?

countries: brazil, columbia, mexico, argentina, bahamas, tahiti, china, japan, egypt, england

specific cities/locations: rio de janeiro (@ carneval), tokyo, london, chinese wall, grand canyon, san diego, las vegas, cancun, shanghai, pyramids of gizeh

hopefully I can leave here in a few years forever...

Vek, I'm just wondering, why do you dislike Germany so much? It seems like an ok enough country - although I have never been there, so my opinion doesn't really count. I remember I was teaching myself German a few years ago - I dropped it, though, from a combination of not having a good speaker in the family or anywhere close and a decline of ambition over time. :D

@ clemenza: I don't like the people, I don't like the weather, I don't like the grey cities, I don't like the political issues (a lot is wrong in our system), I don't like the language and and and... anyway, I more comfortable with warmer regions, a lot of sunny (sunny and warm not hot as hell) days and cool people. I just don't belong here... I notice this almost every day

Where don't I want to go...

St Petersburg, Moscow, Tokyo, Prague, back to Paris and Barcelona, Vienna, Venice, Rome, Florence, Copenhagen, the Amazon, the Dead Sea, the Galapagos, the Great Barrier Reef, the Sedlec Ossuary, Angkor, Ayer's Rock, Knossos, Karnak, Hong Kong, Singapore, Lake Victoria, the Vatican, the Taj Mahal, Madagascar, Auschwitz; plus various other sites in their respective countries as well as bits of Cuba, Germany, Antarctica and even parts of Britain that I haven't seen yet. There are of course places that I'd like to go and won't, for the forseeable future, most of which are in the US.

I could go on for a while, but that's as good a shortened list as most.

Deutschland! Ich wunch zu deutshland gehen und meine fruende eleni's familie besuchte.

Germany! I wish to germany going, and my friend eleni's family vist.

mmm direct translation hotness.

Um, Germany, Vietnam, Iraqistan, Ireland, and Seoul.

Well, lots of places really--

Pretty high on the list is Norway because the friend of mine who pooped in front of me made me promise to come visit her home some day (other Norwegians have assured me that this was an isolated incident). 

Of course traveling on business would be free -- the bank that I work for just acquired a large bank in Ireland and my whole team

I don't like the people

surely you must like Harald Schmidt. :P

I thend to be in Germany every 3 - 4 months. Just for the fun of it and be out of my own little town for a few days. :)

Ironically from all the places in the world. The one I go to when I just wanne be free for a few days is half an hour by airplane from my current whereabouts.

Well, Dante, where don't you want to go, then? I detest Moscow, having been there several times I really have no wish to go back, and I don't really want to go to the USA for now. France beckons to me, as well as Tuscany in Italy and Catalonia, I think it was called, in Spain.

Where don't I want to go? Mexico. Any country ending in '-stan.' Most of Africa. Latvia. Greenland. Iran. Israel...

I guess the USA counts as well, though there are specific locations within the country that I would like to visit, the vast majority being natural phenomena.

I really want to go to Japan and China. Other than that, I want to move to London right now. Alas, I can't afford to move right now.

Oh, and The Netherlands of course! I want to go there. I transfer on Schiphol ever summer, but I want to see more than just the airport. Maybe more of the rainy city. :P It always rains in Amsterdam when I'm there. Not that I care, because in Bergen, my home town in Norway, it rains constantly. Often for months at a time. There's even a town called Bergen in The Netherlands. How could I not like it? And the people speak so funny, and I can actually understand some parts of what they say.

Chatfsh, where's your Norwegian friend from? Maybe from the northern parts of Norway. They have strange habits there. It wouldn't suprise me if they shit in front of eachother. (Maybe even on eachother... :-)

Cyborg...such a way with words, you.

No, she is from Oslo, I believe.  The really funny thing about her is that this girl was absolutely beautiful-- I mean swimsuit model gorgeous.  Guys would just fall all over themselves to get next to her.  So it was a great equalizer or cosmic justice to see someone who looked like that do something that vulgar and tacky.  (But then again, when you look like that good-- perhaps, you can get away with just about anything. :-)

Egypt. I've been fascinated by the culture of Ancient Egypt since childhood, so it would be good to visit as many temples, pyramids, tombs and museums as possible. In fact, I've been on a sightseeing tourist trip once (about 8-9 years ago), and that was very impressive but very short, too. And I think I'd like to go to the British Museum and live there ;D Such a vast collection of artifacts is really a marvel.

yeah Harald Schmidt is cool... one of the last few really good and sophesticated "comedians"

I ment people and their attitude in general, of course there are some people I also do like... but they I guess I'll find those people in every country  :)

Wow, I think I need to go to Oslo... You hook me up with her right away!!!

I mean, she's swimsuit model gorgeous! She's vulgar and tacky! She's completely my type!

She can shit all she wants wherever and whenever she pleases; I want her! I'll even poop a little with her if that's what makes her happy.

Seriously, do YOU think she's hot? You're quite good looking too, so if she's HOT yo YOU, I'm on the next plane to Oslo.

And my post wasn't even off topic! Hah!

Well, let's say Tunisia, Jordan ( ruins of Petra), Morava Valley in Serbia, Ireland, Mongolia, Devon and Cornwall in UK ( again  ;D ), Scotland, Barcelona, Venice, Languedoc region in France, Terra del Fuego island south of Argentina and Chile.

In general remote, quite places. Best destinations for that: Sahara and Antarctica.