Dune: Evolution

Arvenier

Ok, I didn't find a topic about that, so - here it is.

My google alerts have brought me to that site and I was like... wow! A Dune modification of the new C&C:TW!

from the site:

"Some of the features are: 4 noble houses including Atreides, Harkonnen, Ordoss and the imperial House Corrino (!!). The Spacing Guild is now a neutral race in campaigns and special maps. Sub-houses are an ally force, almost real factions, not 2 units addition to your unit-list as it was before. Select wich type of units do you prefer: develop either(!) infantry, either(!) heavy vehicles or advanced aircraft. Conquer the map with it's treasures - the spice, the starports and lost neutral buildings. Lots of map types: the old well-seen Arrakis deserts, great cities of Arrakis, polar caps of this planet, planets of the Great Houses (Caladan, Geige Prime, Sigma Draconis, Kaitain), Guild highliners.."

"Coming first beta in Spring 2007!"

Just check the site, there is some additional info and an image gallery there.

• 1 month later...

Updated info:

Pretty thnx for all your supports, we will prove all given to us expectations (I hope)

Our texturers are still gaining XP Cool 8) We have one pro, but he doesn't make all the stuff were speedy (only COMPLETE work present from him - Missile Tank).

I'm building graphics for the site, so it can be expected to launch in 1-2 weeks Wink ;) Of course if I learn javascripts enough cool too.

And I don't see a threat for the mod in the nearest time. Too many modders are already involved and no bad feedback is still gain. The only nuke bomb for the mod can be an un-moddable CnC-3 =)))

From http://mods.moddb.com/8184/dune-evolution/

Interesting, maybe this will convince me to buy the game...?