The most vile people in history

Caid Ivik,

Did you just find the philosopher's stone?,  I think you've said one of the more Intellectual things to come out in this thread.  The last part of you're Idea seemed to strike hard The idea of a Jihad isn't Vile, but mostly it turns out to be tragic.  Communism, such a beautiful Idea. . . At least on paper.  The crusade Wow what a great Idea to liberate the Holy land of Jerusalem  But.... lets sac everything from Antioch to Jerusalem and everything in between.

Idea's are Vile, when you don't stick to the plan of origin, mostly a human factor.  When greed, jealousy and other un-admirable traits come to the surface.  Most of the time Its not even the Original persons fault that plans fail, and atrocities come from it.

Oh the crusader armies had every intention of destroying the eastern powers, wasn't really a good example.

what's the difference between a war approved by UN Security Council and a war approved by an imam? also I'm not aware of Urban calling knights to sack Jerusalem, as well as I haven't heard Bush talking about destroying iraqi state on all levels...