2007: What game u get?

Schorpie

Well... 2007... new year... new games

What games are u looking forward to release ? which ones u gonna check out or buy?

gonna buy:

- c&c

- e:bfd 2

gonna pay attention to:

- Assasin's creed

- spore

- unreal tournament 2007

- super mario galaxy

- supreme commander

Probably gonna buy:

Crysis

Metroid Corruption

Mario Galaxies

Wait and see:

Supreme commander - Great beta, but the skill level of players was definitely lacking, hard to find a good game.

Bioshock - Might have "consolitus", maybe best to just play SS2

Stalker - I'm doubtful of any game that's been close to release as many times as this one has

ETQW - Something about the gameplay videos just didn't seem right, probably fun anyways but then again, less than half a year ago they still didn't have the strogg base modeled.

Doubtful yet hoping:

CnC3 - Ea (need I say more?)

Fallout 3 - Workable build but not a single preview? Dungeons in fallout?

I'd like to play burning crusade but I'm at uni so I don't have time/want to. But over easter I might be tempted since I get a month off...

Face it, Khanyboy, there's no playing WoW just for a month... Either it's WoW, or it's uni. Your choice.

Face it, Khanyboy, there's no playing WoW just for a month... Either it's WoW, or it's uni. Your choice.

Heh my uni banned wow so the only way to play is http tunneling and apparently you have to pay for stuff like that... :(

Command & Conquer 3 - been waiting for this a while.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - ...

BioShock - hope it will "be like" System Shock 2.

StarCraft Ghost - if it ever gets done.

StarCraft 2 - ...

Half-Life 2: Episode 2 & 3

And just about every other special made, twisted storylined, maybe alternate universe single player setting game.

Hmm, is no one getting Age of Conan?

I think it's going to be the best MMORPG this year, if not in years. I've already started a guild, and the game's not even coming out before May. That shows my anticipation!

It's even listed as the most anticipated MMORPG among all up and coming games by mmorpg.com. For those not familiar with the game, it's made of the same company that created Anarchy Online (which I never really liked; I tried it too late...).