new account????

TonyoHUN

Hello!

I would like to make a new account to play Emperor online, but it say the reg server is down, try again in as few minutes, but its been down for 2 days now. Please tell me how can I make an acc now.

(I know Im a noob so, please dont waste time on sending a message like "You are a lame noob")

Thx!

Now he is on the correct server and all (MSN chat) but problem is, I think RAs is no longer taking new nick registrations. I have emailed her, but she isn't responding. Maybe uber hangover from new years ?

Will have to find a new account I dont use to "lend"

@ spicy: is that a problem?

@ erjin: keep us up to date, because we (or better: ra) should fix this so new players have a chance to play online too and make a new account on the server.

vek i know ra for more the 3 years now and we allwayes say he did that and he didnt do this..

we allwayes talk with him as a guy so it came to my surprise thats all man...

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, no.

It is currently all done through the game.

I have just had an idea...I will see if there is another way to register and let you know !

In the meantime I think it will take RA to check out her server and hit it on the head a few times to see why it isnt taking new registrations sometimes.

Well you have to be careful there, as those are two very different systems. The one you describe here is the inbiult game one which hasnt worked for a while, and then you mention xwis.

For ras server, dont try to follow any links or click anything, just behave like you have an account already and want to use it on your friends computer. Make up a username and password, enter it and hit connect.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys need to let me know if there are problems.  I just saw this thread and the new account problem could be if they don't have their own serial number.  There is a limit to how many nicks you can have and this is on a per serial number basis.  If someone downloaded the game off the net and is using a shared serial, it could be denying them because that shared serial already has 5 nicks assigned to it.  Let me know if anyone is having a problem and they are using a serial number from a game they own.