The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

• 4 weeks later...

Damn work... Fed2k will get a whole lot more active once we all reach retirement.

So, whose Senate campaign are you working on?

Jay Wolfe.  He's a candidate of a different party than I, and I'm entirely doing this as volunteer work, for the resume, and for the fact I've always been a friend of his family.  I'm hopeful, but cynical on his chances.

Jay Wolfe. He's a candidate of a different party than I, and I'm entirely doing this as volunteer work, for the resume, and for the fact I've always been a friend of his family. I'm hopeful, but cynical on his chances.

I googled him and read his stances on the issues... All I can say is that I hope your work gives you the experience and inside knowledge required to combat and utterly defeat candidates with similar platforms in the future. ;)

What about Grad School? What are you studying? I'll hopefully be going to Grad School for a PhD in economics starting next year...

I googled him and read his stances on the issues... All I can say is that I hope your work gives you the experience and inside knowledge required to combat and utterly defeat candidates with similar platforms in the future. ;)

What about Grad School? What are you studying? I'll hopefully be going to Grad School for a PhD in economics starting next year...

Criminal Justice, my minor when I was in undergraduate was Computer Forensics.  Maybe you'll end up there sooner than you think... ;)  I applied for 2009, they contacted me ten days prior to the beginning of this semester telling me I was in...for this semester.  You never know heh.

Also, do any of you feel old in this thread?  I'm twenty-two, I know I was on these boards before 2001, so I've been on Fed2k more than a third of my life!

Criminal Justice, my minor when I was in undergraduate was Computer Forensics.  Maybe you'll end up there sooner than you think... ;)  I applied for 2009, they contacted me ten days prior to the beginning of this semester telling me I was in...for this semester.  You never know heh.

"Hello. We're calling to let you know that you've been admitted to our graduate program. Also, your first course started five minutes ago." :O

So will you be going into the justice system, or law enforcement? My plans are to enter academia and become a university professor somewhere, or perhaps work for an NGO or political party.

Also, do any of you feel old in this thread? I'm twenty-two, I know I was on these boards before 2001, so I've been on Fed2k more than a third of my life!

Well, let's see... I'm also 22, and I've been on these boards since early in the year 2000, so that means roughly 42% of my life. It does make me feel a little old, but strangely enough I don't feel as old as I used to. :)

We should each post a thread when we reach the point at which we have been on Fed2k for half our lives. I've still got almost six years to go.

Well, just been busy in real life and with gaming.

Been promoted at work. I had 6 team members, and now am responsible for a group of 60.

So a big change and required my full attention in the beginning. All seems on track now and

allow me to have a bit more free time :)

Gaming wise am still involved in WoW and am looking forward to WotL. Still have my own Guild

(Band of Brothers on Emerald Dream (EU)). Feel free to drop me a message ingame if you're there :)

Character names: Docnyar & Celtillus

Another game that I started playing more frequently, is Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Love it to get

rid of some agression :) Name there is DocNyar (surprise :P) And it's freely downloadable :)

Our own forum isn't that active on the general boards, but very active in the game clan boards (of which you need

to be member to see them). Spending a lot of time with the kids as well, so all in all doesn't leave me much

time to do anything else, like visiting here. I still visit from time to time :) I'm glad this community is still

alive.

Well, just been busy in real life and with gaming.

Been promoted at work. I had 6 team members, and now am responsible for a group of 60.

So a big change and required my full attention in the beginning. All seems on track now and

allow me to have a bit more free time :)

Gaming wise am still involved in WoW and am looking forward to WotL. Still have my own Guild

(Band of Brothers on Emerald Dream (EU)). Feel free to drop me a message ingame if you're there :)

Character names: Docnyar & Celtillus

Another game that I started playing more frequently, is Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Love it to get

rid of some agression :) Name there is DocNyar (surprise :P) And it's freely downloadable :)

Our own forum isn't that active on the general boards, but very active in the game clan boards (of which you need

to be member to see them). Spending a lot of time with the kids as well, so all in all doesn't leave me much

time to do anything else, like visiting here. I still visit from time to time :) I'm glad this community is still

alive.

Which servers do you play on ET?

• 2 weeks later...