The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

I occasionally crawl my way up from the dungeon, much to everyone's dismay.  I actually re-installed Emperor yesterday on my new rig, to discover it has no widescreen support and that all of that work on CR2 (bonus cookies for you if you have any idea what that is) is long, long gone.  But I might come back, so to speak, because it was/is cozy here.

I doubt anyone remembers me, but good for you if you do. I've been getting on with life. This is probably the first time I looked here for a few months. Brings back the memories of good old Emp.  :) T'was the game that got me into gaming and the internet. Anywho: Hello new people, hello to the old people as well.

Until next time,

Bryo =]

I doubt anyone remembers me, but good for you if you do. I've been getting on with life. This is probably the first time I looked here for a few months. Brings back the memories of good old Emp.  :) T'was the game that got me into gaming and the internet. Anywho: Hello new people, hello to the old people as well.

Until next time,

Bryo =]

Of course we remember you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unearth them from the tombs in which the slumbered for eternity waiting for the day that some foolish adventurer Unlocked there tombs gate and let them free to*long pause* Post on Dune2k forums?

I dont know any of the old timers sadly, and they dont know me :P

Nice to see these forums more active again though.

It seems it dies and ressurects it self every few months.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not fear.

Fear is the mindkiller.

But I will freak out if those friendly people at Sci Fi don't make a God Emperor miniseries, or series, or something.  I mean, really, for Gob's sake.

Anyway.  Hey guys.  I think I qualify as an old timer.

Darn it's been a long time since I posted.  And yet, everyhting looks very similar :)

Ph.D, actually.  I've been accepted to a program in Utah. 

Maybe I'll check out one of these psychology pub crawls at SQAB next month.  Not much of our program drinks, I am sure, though, that there will be a great amount of celebration at SQAB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last post was in January of 2005.  How's that for a hiatus?

I think the only ones who will remember me are Edric0 and maybe a handful of the EBFD old-balls.  And perhaps my fellow countrymen (speaking of which, Mahdi has defected countries at the worst possible time: when his hometown Sens are poised to win the Stanley Cup)