The Old Timers' Notice Board

Edric O

I must hack this board, only to know how you are playing in the Dungeon. ;)

That won't be he first time ..  ;) Anyone here still remembers that nice flag on the Fed2k main page. ..

Be carefull what you wish for Re-erjin999 .. .you can get in. . but then you only serve as food for the needful. . .

That won't be he first time ..  ;) Anyone here still remembers that nice flag on the Fed2k main page. ..

Yep, it was a brazilian flag?

I thought gob made a page dedicated to the hacked page (to preserve when it was hacked), but I think it's gone now.

Is this mean that Children Eater will eat him?

him.. . . no way .. we have things down in the dungeon you don't even wan'ne know about.

About mods. It changed too since I was here last time. Well to tell the truth I am so confused...Is Gob still administartor or Mahdi has taken over whole board?

You're kidding right. . . ? Mahdi and Gobalopper used to live in the same country .. . now we all know what happened to Mahdi and his present location. ... only a few people in the world make you want to flee from your homeland..

We need someone to categorize all Dungeon files, if you are interested. If you're lucky you may encounter a Mahdi, or a namp (though his final cry still echoes at Game Heaven)

As a matter of fact, one person I would like to see added is fed. He visits once a year to shut us up, and hopes to prevent someone adding him to a topic like this.

It's Mahdi!  And Davo!  Together at last!  La La LA!

;D

He has introduced me to many fine Australian beverages of a refreshing nature.

He being Davo and me being me.

Here's to many more!

Davo says he has nothing to say.

• 3 weeks later...

Not always. It's a habit we learned after being invaded so many times, but one that never seems to have permanently caught on.

Yes, EWS is a friend of mine, as are Dragoon Knight and Ravus; who I think has posted here all of twice. EWS went to university, I believe, and as far as I know is still there. He spends a lot of time doing... stuff, and most likely will not return for the forseeable future.

The way things have been going recently, that's his cue to pop back into activity.

Oh so bitter. Do people really "return" to a forum? I mean, I didn't visit for a long time, but only in the last few months have I visited regularly again. I didn't GO anywhere. It's just those Dune books take ages to read through! Only once you've read all of them (minus prequels) do you realise how much rubbish there is on this forum! People don't seem to realise the books even exist! And if they do, they read the first one and become obsessed with the frekking FREMEN and THROPTERS! Who cares! Chapter House: Dune has SEX!

It's like the Prodigal Son :( Except this actually happened...