o_O

Warskum

Hey everyone  :)

I am back...kind off. Dropping for a few hours a day atm.

I made this thread to thank you all for keeping this game alive. Its seriously impressive to see how many people are still playing, even managed to catch some of my old buds :D.

Getting my ass kicked atm tho, got almost no micro and keep forgetting to buy stuff, so I am rusty as hell :P

hey warskum

mayb we gotta play vs each other (in the near future i hope) and have a descent noob game ;D

Sounds fun :D

Hope you get your Emp soon :).

Schorpie you should drop by as well, then we can have a noob fest and we will invite erjin as well (:P)

BTW I do remember your name erjin...but thats all :P

30K spice bowl k? I'll invite my friends bilbo30 n saruman to.

They said to me that they're gonna use a very secret strategy... something with early guild or something like that ?!  ??? ???

And if we didn't like their settings, they would also accept to play on 5K, knife fight, and 1 starting unit.

I wonder why they want the 1 unit to begin with... but ah what the hell

hobbtz should be our friends... ! these sounds like reasonable match conditions, no?

actually i was kinda kidding...

bilbo and saruman are long gone, they used to be 30k guild rushers who were only willing to play against people that they could actually defeat.

no, i will prob not start playing again now, i've got exams in a few weeks.

but after all i wish u the best of luck to whoop brennq's ass  ;D

Not even after you get your exams done with ?

Warskum, about the time you left, I hadnt had my operation and was known by my previous name, nununuerj (The Great).

Ahh, okey I remember that name as well.

But I remember erjin as well...maybe from forums...

Schorpie its X-mas break atm right?

30K spice bowl k? I'll invite my friends bilbo30 n saruman to.

They said to me that they're gonna use a very secret strategy... something with early guild or something like that ?!  ??? ???

And if we didn't like their settings, they would also accept to play on 5K, knife fight, and 1 starting unit.

I wonder why they want the 1 unit to begin with... but ah what the hell

Lmao, this brings back memories. 1 starting unit with 5k on Knife Fight... you know what's going to happen right?  :P I first learnt about that 'tactic' from Atrd3m0n, I'm glad I never had it done to me.

• 2 weeks later...