Hello everyone!

Brennq

Hey everyone.

How are you all doing? I have been playing other games and even stopped playing, but then i thought about the good old days of emp.

Sad my emp cd's wont work anymore coz i wanted to play it again. some1 want to send hes copy?  :P

It's great ist still alive.

cya

wwweeeellllcome back Brennq.

I hav'nt seen you for 5 whoooole years.

Where ye' been hidin man?

Incase you are thinking who Madenod is, you remember mudassar?

Alot of us are getting to the lvl of play that you used to be brennq, so you will need alot of catching up to do.

Man I'm SO exicted to hear from you again. :) ;D 8)

Why don't you you idiots stop yacking and get off this net..sorry, battlefield 2 is getting to me.

But seriously, talk to the guy about disks.

Can you give me your full postal address, I can post it out to you unless you know of someone in your country who can get it to you...?

"Alot of us are getting to the lvl of play that you used to be brennq, so you will need alot of catching up to do."

Hey just suck his cock a little more  ;) lol

You've been spotted Muds !  :D

according to the flags in the forum: schorpie is the nearest person right now. go schorpie go  :)

And who gives schorpie the disks then ?!  :P

yo man they're fixing my advanced carryal, as soon as they're ready i'll hop in an APC and NP

So thats a yes ?

i managed to install the game but if i want to play online and i fill in my account and password it sais bad password. can't i use my old account anymore? and i couldnt make a new acount i tried in the menu in game and also in the link gob stated in one of the essential threads.

i filled in account name and pw that are working and i still get bad password, so i dont think its a problem with the account.

i played a bit single player and i suck really bad :P

i can't even ctrl shift attack anymore???

and the patch to zoom out more doesnt work either. :s

ok, are you trying to log in to the new server, RAs Server ? You need to use the XWISC tool to change your server IP from the westwood one to the RA IP address.

You can get the XWISC tool from the link veK gave. If it still fails let me know and I can create one for you!

Make sure you have patched to 1.9 then after that add in Apos Magical Mini-Patch, which lets you zoom in and out more, and changes the FoW colour on the minimap.

ok the keys work now coz i didnt install my keyboard yet :P

the mini patch for zooming etc works now, i had to save it instead of just open it.

its a very great patch  :D

i set the server to ra server, i did everything it sais but if iwant to get online i get bad password after i inserted my account, i remember i had that same thing some years ago...