Technical help

mattvernon

I have 2 PCs that i have tried to install this game on.

On one all the colors are psychadelic - the browns are bright blue the reds are bright green.

On both when i start the game the screen just constantly spins until I go to turn the camera option to on, but the auto camera really sucks.

I played this game when it released on Win 2000 and it worked great, both of my PCs now have XP.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Was there a patch released at any point for this game? 

Thanks for any help.

Matt V

Thank you!!!

That solved the mouse spinning problem - Now i can use the "interesting" control setup.  Now I just need to fix the color problems. 

I have a nvidia 6200 (I think 256MB AGP) - the opening splash screens  and the game play are horribly miscolored.  Bright blue, and horribly bright yellow and green all over the screen.  I have tried all the various modes, and it does not seem to make a difference.  Any help is appreciated.

Matt V

The game is auto changing the resolution and the color depth, so those are correct.  The in-game options are very weak there is nothing for color in game, and the video setup tool, I have tried all of the options and all are the same.  Just banging my head against the wall a bit, I am assuming I need to change one of the nvidia settings, just have no idea which one.

Matt V

• 2 years later...