The one post an hour thread

Mahdi

Almos tliek the nonsense thread, except with a direct purpose.

Back int he day a man (or woman) could start a thread and have pages of replies in a very short time.  Now I come visit this site maybe once a week and find three new posts.  So I'm proposing a challenge. 

The one post an hour thread.

The idea is to ee how many consecutive hours this thread can receive a post from a different person.

Here are the rules:

1)  The challenge ends once the thread goes 61 minutes without a new post.

2)  You may post in the thread as many times as you want, however at least one person must post in between you.

Ie.  1:00 Mahdi

1:55 Andrew

2:33 Mahdi

3:22 Edric

If I were to post between 1:00 and 1:54 only my original post would count towards the challenge.

Good luck!

When is that exactly, by Green rich? I propose to use this thread for the promotion of Christian objectives.

As a New Year resolution, I propose that we FED2k religious people here contribute together to put Acriku on BBQ.

*I here contribute 50 pences for firewood*

I'm just going by the post before me and as long as you post within an hour of that post (according to your timezone, forum adjusts all posts for it) all should be good.

#2 - Though shall not say the forbidden name navar-navigator, yes navigator that's it.

As a New Year resolution, I propose that we FED2k religious people here contribute together to put Acriku on BBQ.

*I here contribute 50 pences for firewood*

Does this include burning all atheist even before they go to hell??  Hmmm....I'll pitch in a dollar toward that goal. ;D 8)

So is this just less then an hour before the last one ? I am glad the forum adjusts time because RA's emperor server doesnt, and the last logged in time is always funky american time. Now I worked out it is 5 hours ahead...or was it 4 ? I forgot now  >:(