Dune 1 soundtrack (Sega CD VGM format)

Kaminari

Some people here might be interested in the VGM log of Dune Sega CD. The YM2612 soundtrack sounds quite similar to the AdLib (YM3812) version, although it lacks a channel or two. If the FED2k admins are willing to host the package in their Downloads section, they're more than welcome.

Dune Sega CD

• 3 months later...

Is there any way how to play these files? I am on a mac, so i cannot use Winamp or something like that. Could someone perhaps turn them into WAV/MP3? (preferably the latter ofcourse). I would not mind downloading 50 MB of music files. I am collecting as much MP3 music from Dune 2 as i can. (from any version of dune 2 ever made).

yes that worked quite good! I also found a link where i could download real MP3 files of the same music (better quality). Its in the Dune 1 remake thread @ Dune Editing board ;-)

I am still missing some DUne II music MP3 files btw. If you have time, mood, etc, could you please help me out with that? Perhaps you did the sounds already; if thats the case i have lost a few (and already deep ashamed ;-)).

I almost have all MT32 files, not all. But i miss mostly the ADLIB versions. If there are any others, i would like to have them as well. I don't want to ask too much time of you, so let me know if you can and want to do it. Also, if you need some space to upload files to , we should try to arrange something , so you can just upload stuff and i can download whenever i find time (as time is also not on my side. ;-)).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks like it is removed already before i could download it. Hmm, perhaps you can reupload it and send me an email at stefanhen83 at planet.nl  , i check that regulary (more regulary than this forum). Once i know its there, i will download it asap.