Happy to lose

alchemi2

Just so you guys know, I'm always happy to lose, i just want a fun game.

So don't get heavy on me, just say please leave i want too win so i don't want you on my team. Its fine i ain't some two year old who is gonna lose it.

Just say no thanks not to day Alchemi and i will happily go off and do my thing elsewhere but take that recrimination shit and stick it because i know my limitations. ;)

oh and by the way anyone who wants to say im shite and always have been, take a look at the 03 chart coz the guys that i beat out for 2nd place , i 've nothing but respect for.

Spicy i think you have misunderstood (shocking) and Jeff I'm always happy to partner you (could even mean a win)

All I'm meaning is i play Emperor for FUN. Most of the time I'm off the back of a 10 or 12 hrs shift and I'm on for a couple of hours unwind time, or else it's my days off and then I'm on for longer but I've probably had a good few drinks and been up for god knows how long, so mister alert I'm not.

Oh and just to clarify for those not in the know alchemi is not short for alcoholic but is purely an anagram for my name and the 2 is the fact that i had to create a 2nd account once when WOL locked out my alchemi account. ::)

There are the few that do the in alco joke based on the fact that 8 on of 10 times I'm hammered by the time i get round to playing emperor but that is nothing to do with my nick. ;) :P

Yay Alchoman ! Whats the point of playing this game like you are going to practice taking over he world with it ?

Sheesh, its unwind time, its lets see who can perform better, its anything you want it to be (even practice for taking over the world, if ya really want, just pointless !).

Most important thing in this game is having fun.

Which is also why I dont give a monkeys left testicle if I lose ;).

i crashed (by throwing away) my laptop's hardisk 3 times just because i lost some games very worse (add the alchol factor, also). At the 4th, i crashed almost every hardware at my laptop. At the moment; i use my laptop with a desktop screen and many functions of laptop are useless. C Alchemi? Are you still hurt? LOL.

'players that play for 'experiment'   

this game has to develop things to do more, because of micro in battle field formation with unit counter really matter. BO is just one part of emp gameplay.

expecially atreidis still has more challenge to develop tatics bo n to do somthing :)

mongoose and sonic still rarely used in offend. But I dont think they re sux in rush. but the problem is you need to concentrate more(their weak armor) than you just make mino hoards.

so I like to play with you(without sub...its not mean I think sub make ruin gameplay, but I can try variety tatics what I think. cheers. :)

Emperor is like a game of chess.  Intelligence is involved.  Losing means you were outwitted.  People dont like to be outwitted.  Its simply psychology really.  

However it really depends on the circumstances....Like Spaz has said before... i dont mind losing if i know me and my allies did everything they could possibly do and still lost regardless.

Sorta like if i fight an international kickboxer and he whoops my ass.... i wont feel bad.  But if some 12 yr old kid kicks me in the nuts I'm gonna be pissed.  And losing because your ally didnt do something simple to defend himself is like being kicked in the nuts by the aforementioned 12 yr old.

Guns i wasn't talking about the intricacies of the game, nor tactics Pearl and Yes i always try my best Spaz.

My point was more that i play for fun and to unwind and enjoy the flow of the game, a lot of the time I'm not in the best of conditions to be playing a 110% up for it game, I'm tired or drunk or possibly both.

So my point was purely if your partnering me or 1vs1 with me (god forbid) then there is little point screaming and shouting if you then lose/win, coz chances are that is what was gonna happen, so if your in serious mode just let me know and i will bow out gracefully rather than bring you down with my poor play.

the only "unwind & relax" games Spaz and I play are on spice bowl with 2 comp AI's.   The 2 vs 2 against real people are serious.  But see thats the thing... i play the game for the opposite reason Alchemi, i play for the adrenaline high it gives me.  That rush.  It could be 4 AM and if its a killer game i will be wide awake. Its true excitement and fun to me especially when its a close match or a "comeback" match.  I also play for the intellectual challenge.  Its a bit like animated chess for me.  Just thought i would share why i like to play emperor.  I tihnk the best way to have a "fun" game is a FFA.  That way nothing is at stake and if you lose its your own fault  ;D

In all honesty tho, you are making yourself out to be worse than you really are.

i crashed (by throwing away) my laptop's hardisk 3 times just because i lost some games very worse (add the alchol factor, also). At the 4th, i crashed almost every hardware at my laptop. At the moment; i use my laptop with a desktop screen and many functions of laptop are useless. C Alchemi? Are you still hurt? LOL.

Two words...Anger Management.  :)  Your seriously over-heated if you are breaking HDD's because you lost some games.

Well this topic has pretty much covered the reasons why some people play the game as compared to others. I for one play for fun...but on the other side of that same coin, winning is more fun than losing.

i agree with desy..but i add one more thing to the fun list.. i like meeting you guys a lot..

and every time i find you at the server it makes me feel i am with my Friends again..

i never paid attention to who is better or who won..as long as we are laughing and joking,,,

after all we are only a hand full of peapol that most of us know each other well....

all this was fine.. until i started to get insulted daily and be called names 

by this malicious guy who you all know (i don't want to say names) and things started to get ugly

for me on server each night..having to try to argue who is the best player of us all (which is him surly..hehehe)  ::) .. and this was clear in all the postes he made like player ranking and emp tournament.. which were all deleted by admin.due the to reasons u all know... which am talking about..

i could have ignored like you all told me but that didn't work for me...having to hear words

like you suk and u fk and  i will fk ure azz and ure blind and ure dumb and get out of the room

and to the rest of his wounderfull drug abuse vocabulary that got him banned until who knows

when from this forum (thank god why we guys didn't have a party?)  and got every single post

he made deleted and moved thankfully by admin...

he said he is leaving 10s of times but he keeps coming back.....

anyway his only a kid i don't want him to stop playing and i will not put my head into this anymore

but i refuse to be in the same place with him every day of my life..i hop you understand what i mean.. thank you..

note #1 : i am only posting this politely because i know his banned and wont sting back and turn this one to another one of his hell rings.. i am sorry to admin because of the dirty words i wrote but please don't delete it because i want others to hear what some of us have to put up with each night at ra server

note#2: alchemy i don't know if this is on topic or not but this all insulting wave is based on

who is winning and losing and i really don't want to go back to 6 th grade and spend my time

with drugged school boyes so accept my reply witch is not so different from your reason to post..

i mean we just want to playe and pass some boaring time.. its not like we are going to be paid for doing that.. cant we just do that??? just like you said.. who said i want to put all

my power and energy in a 2vs2 or what ever.. and get my blood pressure to rise....

gun i don't agree that the game is a scientific test for a person intelligence...

i mean who cares if you make freemen or not?? i can be a doctor or a teacher playing

and get beaten by a 9 yo kid.. because its just a stupid video game....

note#3 am using the spell check do you think my postes are better than before??  thank you all

note#3 am using the spell check do you think my postes are better than before??  thank you all

Spicy-How many words did you change in spell check? Lucky they dont charge per mistake ha  ;)

We all understand your posts...

SOOOOO critical, Judas

I think spicy has gone far beyond making an effort to communicate with people that dont speak the same language.