Best Game Ever

Arraki

Age of Empires III

Have always been a fan of RTS games, and these two are able to run on my outdated laptop computer, so yeah...

Gah you lucky bastard! I love AoE 3 would love to be able to play it on my lappy (since I'm at uni would be great when I want to chill out) but it's probably best that I cant.

I'm loving AoE 3, the total war games, civ 3, and the warcraft games. Since i'm at uni I cant play most of them however.

Neverwinter Nights ( + expansions, specifically Hordes of the Underdark)

Age of Wonders II and Shadow Magic

Emperor, Battle for Dune

Morrowind

Yeah, there's a nice mix of RTS and RPG in there. Them's my genres. Wouldn't have 'em otherwise.

Rome Total war--------Just a unique type of RTS I guess. No mech's just thought it was a nice change of pace from the Red Alert style RTS's.

All Duke Nukem's Total Meltdown------"Shake it Baby!"

Doom 3-------Great graphics and story line. Probably the only game I ever played late at night that put chills down my spine.

BF2---------That's just a game one has to experience themselves, and use the VoiP to talk to their own squad members to appreciate. EA struck gold with that game. That was the first game I think that I actually played one weekend, and literally played until daybreak on several BF2 weekend binges. Man that game when I first bought it and played it the first few days, it turned into something like game-crack for those that enjoy shooters. Those who play it know what I mean.  :D

Call of Duty-----Great single player campaigns, missions...Nothing better than kicking some Nazis' asses.

Area-51--------Which I thought was very underrated...I thought it had a great storyline,and was also very creepy. I thought it was as good as Doom 3 IMO.

Emperor Battle for Dune--------Still is my all time favorite RTS. No explanation needed on that masterpiece.  ;)

I just spent 20 hours playing Chrono Trigger, and am at the very end. Very good game.

In no particular order:

any original nintento game

Sim City (only original)

C&C Red Alert + expansions

Redneck Rampage

Lords of the Realm 2

Age of empires + rise of rome

Civilization 2 (Alpha Centauri as well)

Lords of Magic

Carmageddon

Duke Nukem 3D

Starcraft

Warcraft 2 + 3

Max Payne

Twisted Metal 2 (PS1)

Betrayal at Krondor

I'm sure there are lots of other games I played and loved.

BF2---------That's just a game one has to experience themselves, and use the VoiP to talk to their own squad members to appreciate. EA struck gold with that game. That was the first game I think that I actually played one weekend, and literally played until daybreak on several BF2 weekend binges. Man that game when I first bought it and played it the first few days, it turned into something like game-crack for those that enjoy shooters. Those who play it know what I mean.  :D

_The game received an average score of 90% from reviewers[4] and topped the PC game sales charts from June to August 2005. Also, the highly respected PC Gamer (UK) called BF2 the third best game of all time.