Problem Starting Emp.

Megashrap

Last night I was gonna play jeff a few games. I clicked to start Emp up and it acted like it was going to load, even showed dune on the taskbar. but after that nothing, no loading and it seemed that PC just froze up, I couldn't even do cntrl+alt+del. Tried different Emp discs, but no dice. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

i get that every time i play emperor on my laptop. (which is when i play empr since i dun have a PC now)

i always have to run the program twice. in between my laptop will always stop functioning after it runs the little EMPEROR:BFD picture. I dunno abt urs, but fortunately i can cntrl + alt+ del, use task manager to end task the program. then i hafta click on emperor again. the second time is always fine...

i get that every time i play emperor on my laptop. (which is when i play empr since i dun have a PC now)

i always have to run the program twice. in between my laptop will always stop functioning after it runs the little EMPEROR:BFD picture. I dunno abt urs, but fortunately i can cntrl + alt+ del, use task manager to end task the program. then i hafta click on emperor again. the second time is always fine...

i do the same thing but i dont have a laptop