Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

GUNWOUNDS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer 5on5  games

haw about a 1vs1 then??!! you just have no idea on what u are saying.. we are not talking infentry

war here.. there is tanks and helis and jets you expect to get this war machine going with 5

players?? i wish if there was 100s of players..

I got to admit I am with the spicemaster on this one, the more the merrier. Big huge battles with bullets flying everywhere and body parts lying around... Big flashes in the sky, oooh, night maps and infrared goggles and stuff...

yes i am going to buy this game and playe on real servers i just wich there will

be ranking like bf2

anyway it will be out in few dayes are u old ladies up for it or what???

i wont spend 50 bucks to be alone if we will make a clan you better say

who will buy it or not...

and i guess we can use this thread like bf2 thread..

yah I don't like these kind of games. I like games without any tanks and stuff... I like games in which I can rule the whole enemy team. I'm just used to counterstrike and killing the whole eneym team on my own  ;D

1on1 is also great. cpma and painkiller then...

• 4 weeks later...

I played the demo yesterday and just as I thought it's not my kind of game. It seems to be a good game though, but I don't like the soldier classes, having objectives, a large map and so many people around. I was always told to do some stupid tasks but I just wanted to kill enemies  :(

and every once in a while somebody hit me with a tank-grenade or I ran in some kind of defense system. really annoying for somebody who likes good old headshot-gameplay-skills instead of such extensive games. If I want tasks, many enemies, vehicles and buildings I play a RTS like emperor, not a FPS  ;D

yes but dont forget its only the demo, and the maps are quite small and crouded

maybe at the bigger maps you will get you kills ..

i cant give a final openion on this game.. its has the usual id software great fire power

doom style.. maybe i got used to bf2 but i still think bf2 is a better game

and those realistic weapons  shoots better..

well surly i was wrong about this game, i discoverd that i was lagging . the game is too

heavy for my pc. when i put the settings on low i saw the real power of this game..

its surly the next generation for bf2..

i i dunno what to say.. i cant stop playing it.

i was surprised to see the bots bunny jumping