Calling all soldiers!

mordusxxx

Hey listen up emp community.... i know all you old timers and new timers read every thread known to arrakis, so listen up!!!!!!!!!!! get your arses back online... even if its one time a month or once a year. i dont care.... weres jeff?!?!? hark?!?!? brennq?!?!?! guns?!?!?!? all you suckers you know who im talking about .... cmon guys dont let emp die.... plz... >:(

we need more people.. theres enough of us in the dune community to get clans games. tourny's back we just need to schedule it.. its not like you have to play everyday just once in awhile

Some clans are bigger than the whole e:bfd community together, TFL to give an exemple...

Face it... once you need to play becuz to keep a little activity in the community it isn't fun anymore.

yooo leo get a copy from ebay bro, there are so many of them. hey jeff you can page me and other guys on massenger it would be fun if u came back. mord and i page eachother on massenger and just go play. it would be great if all players just log on massenger... ;D thanx spazelord