emp costme my marriege. and so what

elsipues

Because Emp my marriege went down to hell but who cares,

I dont. She say that emp was my wife and that she will take revenge from it

she broke my cds and format my hard drive

so i left home and now im living by my self with out emp

I need Cds

Any One, any Ideas.

yeah I have one. get  the game again,, but first I think your marriage is more improtant then playin a fVcking game guy- stop and think about this, there is no need to play a damn game and neglect what is important in your life, sure play a game now and then  to have fun cut loose whatever. but guy-

unplug from the PC if the PC is the problem.

play when she crashes or set aside  an hour when its cool.

work it out-

you will be happier-

I have been married 17 yrs now and im 35-

thats right - high school girlfriend- marriage isnt easy- but compromise is.

Elsi, i agree with DelugeD here. Emp, or any other game for that matter is nothing compared to youre life. A wife or a woman is >>>>> any game . You have to let go of it and play every now and then when u get a chance not the other way around, that you live youre life every now and then.

Im sure you can get new Emp fom ebay or download it from net, but think, you have to manage youre time and most importantly to live youre life.

Now if you did not like the girl and delibarately wanted to get rid of her, then i guess it worked (but if she was about to be youre wife then things couldnt have gotten that far without realizeing if youd want her to be youre wife)

After its all said and done, i hope everything works out for you Elsi !!

see... that's why I never want a girlfriend at all. not because of emperor or any other specific game, but because of ALL the stuff I like to do. I just have no time for that relationship crap. I spend my (very limited) leisure time with yet more work (planning and building up own business), working out at the gym, cruising and jumping around in the city with my bmx bike (way more fun than any girl  ;D ), gaming, parties, movies... - there is just no time for a relationship. my perfect "girlfriend" is just a great sex-buddy who doesn't care about anything else in my life and who isn't pissed of if I don't care about hers either...

so what can I say? enjoy your time now without your wife, get laid with random girls regularly and you'll start loving this independent life.  8)

You shoulda married a quiet submissive girl who listens to her husband. (like i did!)  You just got to learn to train your wife.  Tell her that you will play video games, sports, and go out with friends, whenever you damn well please and that she still has to be ready for sex at the drop of a hat (plus cook and clean).  Although this works best if you are handsome, make alot of money, and have a nice body. (like me!)   I'll send you my manual for $39.99.

p.s. - this is what happens when you tick off gunwounds ingame... karma comes to get you!. (like it just did!)   ;D  Ok thats mean but i'll send you a tube of KY to keep you busy while you're sitting in the empty emperor lobby.  You shoulda lost your wife over something better like  Quake Enemy Territory.

Guns

Vek I kinda understand what your saying but..well..when u gonna get older..maybe u gonna change..like maybe u'll want to have a familly etc..But i completely agree with you,when ur 20 u just need a f u c k friend and thats it ;)!

Was talking to vek...

and well..bout you elpsi.if you care more about emp than your OWN wife,Sry but you must be really retarted :S.

I'm almost 25 now... and trust me: I never want a family. I'm not the family type and I also have no contacts to anyone from my family except my father, mother and sister... but not with all the uncles, aunts, cousins and so on.

I need a lot of free space and that won't change. My life has changed very often into very different directions but no matter what change came, I always needed freedom, independancy and I never felt in need for relationship stuff.

Besides my requirements to a woman are on a very high level - and the ones for a woman that I would maybe marry are even much higher. also they get older and uglier so at a certain point I have to get something fresh (I really hope no woman in here reads this  ;D ) until the point when this doesn't work any more because I myself have become to old (and not yet become a millionaire who even gets the 20 year old chicks when he is 80  ;D ).

You shoulda lost your wife over something better like  Quake Enemy Territory.

Ho shit yeah ! You got to admit it, that is good solid advice. Find a nice game to lose your wife over, or even a good console, like the upcoming Wii, over which I am planning to disown my family and my quit my job (uhh, not really :P).

Find a nice game to lose your wife over [...] over which I am planning to disown my family and my quit my job.

sad thing is: this actually happened to a lot of families, friendships and I guess also the job-thing when world of warcraft came up. even more sad: the game sucks  ;D

I don't believe for one second you lost your wife over Emperor, you weren't on that much.

I'm sure there will have been numerous other reasons far more relevant than computer games, probably poor attitude towards her or something, it's all too easy to pass responsibility on and blame other influences but at the end of the day you choose to do wantever you did and that includes playing Emperor.

If you love her then change your ways make an effort to whoo her back, if she loves you then it will work, if not then probably break up was inevitable so don't sweat it.

I just hope there were no kids involved.

i cant believe she left you...this thread looks like a big joke to me...you were not playing like an addicted freak 18 hours a day. and not even every day. i guess she has another reason to leave!!!

but in case of emp is realy the reason, than try to get her back if you love her, and find a way to play from time to time. dont do it totaly like gunwounds said, but at least hje is right a lil bit...hehe...everybody should have its own stuff, and its own time even if its just a game.

well, in germany we say something like: dont let your head hang down.

kal

ony that is

To Alch. of course there was other issues but unfortunately emp spill the cup,

and yes i was not that much playing emp, but the times i was playing it were the wrong times.

they were the times of family dinner time after dinner and after all it was the time that i was supposed to spend with family.

To Kalony.

yes u are right every one should have his/her own time and tings to do, but don't take yours and hers,

some times that shit don't fly.

to general

you may be wrong, cuz if you actually read the original post, it say that i leave home and now I'm all alone,

so now i actually have time to be here and there with out any one bitching about it but You.

to general

you may be wrong, cuz if you actually read the original post, it say that i leave home and now I'm all alone,

so now i actually have time to be here and there with out any one considerate personing about it but You.

so now i actually have time to be here and there with out any one bitching about it. but you.