Out of balance minds

kalem333

sp1cy,

There are a lot of arseholes in the world. Besides, this guy is just some kid. Why are you letting it get to you so much? Just ignore him. The fact that just about the entire Emperor community sides with you over the issue ought to be enough to persuade you that this is basically a non-issue -- and should be for you, too.

there is more i can post. if you didnt bother to read what peapol said about your reetarded head  but i feel tierd am going to sleep...  :-X

1.)  Spicy please dont post 10 times in a row.  Say what you got to say within atleast 2 posts.

2.)  Kingpoker, as Jeff stated, its easy for a noob to learn stuff fast.... because you have us elite players as a reference library to accelerate your learning.  You get to hear us talk, see us in action, and get our tips.... when we started we didnt have that.  You're only learning because you're standing on the shoulders of giants who figured everything out.  Although you really havent learned that fast.... you've been around for quite awhile.  I remember when you first came on as "Bigbanker" a long time ago.  You just recently have progressed to the point where i find you acceptable to ally with.  But you're still just a classic ordos rusher... which is only the first stage of development.  The later maturation of a player is marked by mastery of atreides and especially hark.

3.)  Kingpoker, yes you and silontee beat me and spaze a few times.... but what you dont understand is that silontee (pearl) is a player that rivals spaze and myself, plus the fact you and pearl did alot of double ordos rushing when spaze and i were both atreides. WE both picked atreides to give you guys the advantage becuz we felt sorry for pearl. Also a few times i was atreides and went guild rush with no ground forces, just to mess around because i felt sorry for pearl having to ally with a weaker opponent such as yourself.  Obviously you and pearl vs me and spaze isnt a fair team setup.  If spaze and I had went double hark with full ground forces, you and pearl would have gotten rocked.  Pearl would have been able to keep up, but you would not have been able to, and you would have dragged him down with you.   You need to understand the difference between a win where you clearly dominate an opponent and a game where you win due to mercy/charity.

4.)  Sometimes i go full devastator rush where i go fact, hang, starport, and go broke making a dev very early just for fun.  If you happen to kill my dev and then kill my base becuz i was broke... do you actually think you beat "me"... no... you beat my silly suicide rush, but you didnt dominate my skills in any way.  Many times Jeff (an excellent player) has been defeated but it was due to him just jerking off.  Part of being an elite player is knowing when your enemy is playing to their full potential and gauging whether you actually dominated them. 

5.)  Also, lets say you and pearl did beat me and spaze straight up.  Then the credit goes to pearl for playing 110% to make up for your deficiencies, and winning.  The credit doesnt go to you.  Same thing goes for when i am playing with a weak player like viking.... vs spaze and newlords.  If i win with viking then the credit goes to me for playing with such extra effort as to bolster my weak ally and snatch the victory.  Do you understand?  The credit goes to the stronger player not the weaker player.  Pearl had to fight extra hard for you guys to win.... just like i have to fight twice as hard when i am allied with viking or some other new player.  If you truly want the credit king, ally with a weaker player than yourself, then play me and spaze.... if you win.... then you can have all the credit for being a superstar. 

In all honestly i do hope you become an elite player, becuz my favorite thing is to be in a 2 vs 2 where everyone is elite and its a great game.  I dont like it when there is a weak link.  So keep practicing and keep going, you still got alot to learn, then once you reach the top, then talk your smacktalk... until then, keep it all in perspective kiddo.

You still got a ways to go..... your late game is weak, your unit production is somewhat low, and you rely too much on early gass rushes.  Once the enemy makes a few minos you start to fall apart.  Learn to counter late game tactics, thats what kobras, worms, deviators, and carryalls are for. Or learn to play other houses besides ordos.  Stop letting yourself get punked in the late game.  Stop gass rushing... let the game go into late game... so you can get late game practice.  If you always rush and pull off cheap victories, you'll never acquire the late game experience necessary to be truly "great".

Guns

1.) Spicy please dont post 10 times in a row.  Say what you got to say within atleast 2 posts.

2.) Kingpoker, as Jeff stated, its easy for a noob to learn stuff fast.... because you have us elite players as a reference library to accelerate your learning.  You get to hear us talk, see us in action, and get our tips.... when we started we didnt have that.  You're only learning because you're standing on the shoulders of giants who figured everything out.  Although you really havent learned that fast.... you've been around for quite awhile.  I remember when you first came on as "Bigbanker" a long time ago.  You just recently have progressed to the point where i find you acceptable to ally with.  But you're still just a classic ordos rusher... which is only the first stage of development.  The later maturation of a player is marked by mastery of atreides and especially hark.

3.) Kingpoker, yes you and silontee beat me and spaze a few times.... but what you dont understand is that silontee (pearl) is a player that rivals spaze and myself, plus the fact you and pearl did alot of double ordos rushing when spaze and i were both atreides. WE both picked atreides to give you guys the advantage becuz we felt sorry for pearl. Also a few times i was atreides and went guild rush with no ground forces, just to mess around because i felt sorry for pearl having to ally with a weaker opponent such as yourself.  Obviously you and pearl vs me and spaze isnt a fair team setup.  If spaze and I had went double hark with full ground forces, you and pearl would have gotten rocked.  Pearl would have been able to keep up, but you would not have been able to, and you would have dragged him down with you.  You need to understand the difference between a win where you clearly dominate an opponent and a game where you win due to mercy/charity.

Sometimes i go full devastator rush where i go fact, hang, starport, and go broke making a dev very early just for fun.  If you happen to kill my dev and then kill my base becuz i was broke... do you actually think you beat "me"... no... you beat my silly suicide rush, but you didnt dominate my skills in any way.  Many times Jeff (an excellent player) has been defeated but it was due to him just jerking off.  Part of being an elite player is knowing when your enemy is playing to their full potential and gauging whether you actually dominated them. 

Also, lets say you and pearl did beat me and spaze straight up.  Then the credit goes to pearl for playing 110% to make up for your deficiencies, and winning.  The credit doesnt go to you.  Same thing goes for when i am playing with a weak player like viking.... vs spaze and newlords.  If i win with viking then the credit goes to me for playing with such extra effort as to bolster my weak ally and snatch the victory.  Do you understand?  The credit goes to the stronger player not the weaker player.  Pearl had to fight extra hard for you guys to win.... just like i have to fight twice as hard when i am allied with viking or some other new player.  If you truly want the credit king, ally with a weaker player than yourself, then play me and spaze.... if you win.... then you can have all the credit for being a superstar. 

In all honestly i do hope you become an elite player, becuz my favorite thing is to be in a 2 vs 2 where everyone is elite and its a great game.  I dont like it when there is a weak link.  So keep practicing and keep going, you still got alot to learn, then once you reach the top, then talk your smacktalk... until then, keep it all in perspective kiddo.

You still got a ways to go..... your late game is weak, your unit production is somewhat low, and you rely too much on early gass rushes.  Once the enemy makes a few minos you start to fall apart.  Learn to counter late game tactics, thats what kobras, worms, deviators, and carryalls are for. Or learn to play other houses besides ordos.  Stop letting yourself get punked in the late game.  Stop gass rushing... let the game go into late game... so you can get late game practice.  If you always rush and pull off cheap victories, you'll never acquire the late game experience necessary to be truly "great".

Guns

waw,, i love you guns ...did you know that???  :)

lol gun you make most of that up my friend , everyone knows a weak player will fall apart at the site of minos , as for me im great at taking down minos , just ask newlords ;) another thing when me and pearl played you and spaze you werent atr everytime lol maybe once you were both atr but i can remember a game where me and pearl where both ord and you were both hark you both had big hark armys and me and pearl had big ors armys , it came to a stand still and when the battle did finally kick off i had a sneaky apc sneak around and engie all your refs and we won the game , after that you guys were ''trying'' to beat us as we rematched like 10 times me and pearl won the majority i think but you and spaze started arguing on what you should have done and what yu shouldnt have done  , i am not dumb i know when a player is trying to win and when he is just messing about trying new things . but that night you guys were trying . another thing is you say i always rush and its my only strategy man i usally go bar ref fac , i build a few scouts then build a few gas i take a look around and if i see you have used a bo where i can gas rush you then i will . That is an advantage to ordos , i dont go in like a blind man and rush rush rush , i see what im up against 1st . if im playing 2 hark opponents ill prob go bar fac ref ref becaus i know you guys are gonna go fac and buzz rush us ordos . i am good enough to play with the likes of you pearl and spaze , they are the games i love to play because you got no retards in that dont know what they are doing . i may not play brilliantly every game but 35% of the time i can play outstandingly with ordos . it wasnt pearl that won all those games it was both of us .

Wow, a thread full of insults. Haven't seen such a thing in a long time.

Lock it before people get the chance to prove they belong on a ban list for being so rude, or will you just settle this quickly?

Guys, before the wonderful Timenn (can you hear the butt-kissing sounds ?:P) locks this thread, why dont we start talking about how we can settle kingpoker down in to the community. Otherwise we will have big problems. I say that, but I think he does seem to get on playing with most people. Kalem and spizhead are the only 2 to have gone far enough to create threads.

Perhaps if kingpoker stops swearing at spicy, which is a fair enough request, things could become a bit better and the games could become more important then the swearing ?

Anyone seen he film from Pixar, Cars ?

The moral of that is that its no the winning that counts so much as your conduct and your values. Its kinda mushy actually, and I am probably losing my manly reputation here, but its important lesson for us. (Yes, I use film animations as a source of moral values :P).

but i must admit without a player like pearl on my side i have no chance of beating you 2 , another thing pearl does not talk during games so he wasnt telling me what to do all those games .

Right, you have to use pearl as a crutch to win.  Pearl is an awesome player.  But if you are such a fantastic ordos player, you should be able to win with the rest of the players like Warlords, Elsipues, Eido, Alchemi, Ra1024, and even viking, etc, etc you shouldnt need someone of pearl's caliber everytime.  Also it doesnt matter if pearl speaks to you during a game or not.  Just like any elite player he has the ability to crank performance up to 150% when forced to compensate for a weak ally, meaning he just plays harder, which has nothing to do with talking to you.  What i find interesting is that elites actually fight harder when they are paired with a weaker player, and they play a bit more lazily when they are paired with another elite.  Probably due to the differences in anxiety between the two situations.

Honestly all this penis waving is pointless.  I really play for fun more than i do for anything else.  A mini-game of mine tho is to see how efficient i can get my build orders and late game strategies, i have the desire to refine them to infinity, probably because i am a Quality Engineer so i try to eek out as much efficiency as possible and try for continual improvement always.  One example of that is how you see me incorporate superweapons into my gameplay.  In the past, superweapons were just used to shame people you had already beaten 30 minutes ago.  Now i try to use them  as real tactical tools in my assault rather than funny shame toys.  And i try to do all of this without sacrificing any ground forces.  Also, i have found it is always better to give your second superweapon to your ally.  That way you have two seperate individual superweapons (say 2 nukes) charging at the same time.  Which is better than the 20% SW recharge rate i get from just keeping both myself.  And this is just one of many little things i've been doing for quite sometime, as part of my continual improvement process.  This sounds simple.. but you'd be amazed that i hardly ever get an ally that makes a SW (which hurts SW efficiency by 50%, only 2 out of 4 SWs possible), and if he does he usually keeps all of them to himself and never gives me one of his own.  Which hurts our SW efficency by 25% as we will only have 3 out of the 4 SW's that we should have.  Assuming that main houses are different.

Anyways i hope you do become a fantastic ordos like i said, because the more elite players we have, the better likelyhood that i will get to ally with one, which results in a more enjoyable gaming experience. 

Guns

or will you just settle this quickly?

as you see sir this is not my thread...i locked my post titeled (is it worth it still) to protect peapol from hearing this guy..

and i asked kalem to lock this post....

as for me i have nothing to say.....this is haw i am...the peapol have spoken for me.i standed still long time hearring his insults before i decided to pay him back....and  left emp just to keep

my self and my nerves away from such kind of class....

from this point i will be silent again..and apply to your order.....

but the only thing i cant promise to do is not to reply to his further insults...

if he keeps coming ill keep serving..

and i am sure he will hit the band list before i do....he did enough allready calling me a dick in a public forum

what the hell is this kinda language..?? good for me he always insist on showing the  class he belongs to....