V1.06 Patch

Guest Fremen322

Guest Fremen322

Got it to work took me a few tries. I created a multiplayer account with Westwood but it says I have no registry. But in practice I have the new maps and the 3 new units.

The site currently isn't looking for people to help with news. If I were looking for people to help it's unlikely I would make it open to everyone. There may be a few people added once the game is announced but those who will be asked already know who they are.

Guest Fremen322

DewDAF always beware the enemy who may strike from air or from behind, it is not always as simple as *Sonic Rays* *explosions* "mission complete"

The Atreides found that out the hard way today when I captured their constuction yard. I built the Atreides hi-tech factory and palace along with my harkonen palace. I hit them hard so only refineries and barracks were spared. I harvested spice and built mor Sardaukar and Fremen while they made infantry rushes at a wall of siege tanks. Then I airstriked there base, death hand missiled the base, but then I rushed over a hundred sardaukar and fremen in to wipe them out. So never think a mission is easy.

Guest Fremen322

The Atreides found out no mission is easy is what I meant. It was easy for me though.

Anyhow I'm online and try to register with Westwood but it says I need to connect to the internet can someone tell me what to do.

=================================

*Climbs sand dune* *Fires on Ordos and destroys them* "Mission Complete"