My TV Wrestling debut (well sort of)

Acriku

Check it out:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26963574&blogID=161764776&MyToken=f5e43bf7-e39d-49d6-bcd1-0192cb89b563

It shows a youtube video of me versus Bandana Boy.

Hey, it's also a recent "photo" of me : a 3d photo :D

Try not to stare at my ass, it pops in and out of the camera haha.

I'll be posting the other hard copies of the following matches with my own take on editing.

ok you convinced me just in time of NOT clicking that link...

Don't mind his usual immature comments.

Acriku, you were always boasting about your wrestling skills, but it seems like it there is truth into it after all. ;)

Did you win the second match as well?

I don't remember boasting such skills (being a white belt and all), but believe me: it is much more difficult to get a good fight out of someone who doesn't know BJJ. "Bandana Boy" or Jeff, his real name, doesn't know how to wrestle and therefore it's awkward fighting him. Anyone who wrestles would know this :P

Second match I won't tell :P We'll see when I post it. There's like 5 or 6 fights (not all including me).

By the way Rene, this isn't "fighting" it is tournament style wrestling, with no strikes, and you get the other guy to tap out. That's it. :P

This may be my hormone-pumped pubescent self speaking, but that wrestling looks at bit...suggestive. With the leg wrap and everything. :D Can't you do some WWF style wrestling, aka guys slamming chairs over other guy's backs and then throwing said guys head-first into a wall? :D

This may be my hormone-pumped pubescent self speaking, but that wrestling looks at bit...suggestive. With the leg wrap and everything. :D Can't you do some WWF style wrestling, aka guys slamming chairs over other guy's backs and then throwing said guys head-first into a wall? :D

I was never really a fan of tv wrestling, as it's much like a soap opera. The "leg wrapping" is actually with a purpose, to hold the opponent in a position while you work a submission or whatever. But yes, it is has some scandalous positions (some much more that are not shown).

I think that's more of grappling than wrestling. If you really want to prove your worth in the sport, display it against... More competent opposition. By beating any ol' guy who is just somebody willing to be filmed, you aren't proving anything. Hey, at least I have had some comic relief for the day. Thanks! Also, you guys seemed to be enjoying yourselves, so keep it up! Well, this is just for the fun of it, and not for use in a UFC or NCAA audition, so you are pardoned! I can imagine you pitting your skills against Chuck Liddell, and getting KTFO'ed by him within the first 30 seconds of the first round, provided you are fast enough to outrun him and climb over the fence in the first 29 before he drags you back down.

By "TV wrestling", do you refer to 'Professional Wrestling' like those of the TNA and WWE? "Real" wrestling is nothing like that. Anyway, I call a work on that fight, Acriku! :D

[i hope this post is mature enough for Mr Timenn.]

I think that's more of grappling than wrestling. If you really want to prove your worth in the sport, display it against... More competent opposition. By beating any ol' guy who is just somebody willing to be filmed, you aren't proving anything. Hey, at least I have had some comic relief for the day. Thanks! Also, you guys seemed to be enjoying yourselves, so keep it up! Well, this is just for the fun of it, and not for use in a UFC or NCAA audition, so you are pardoned! I can imagine you pitting your skills against Chuck Liddell, and getting KTFO'ed by him within the first 30 seconds of the first round, provided you are fast enough to outrun him and climb over the fence in the first 29 before he drags you back down.

By "TV wrestling", do you refer to 'Professional Wrestling' like those of the TNA and WWE? "Real" wrestling is nothing like that. Anyway, I call a work on that fight, Acriku! :D

[i hope this post is mature enough for Mr Timenn.]

I never said it was "proving" my worth, it was a fun match. You can tell by the way we messed around in the beginning (to be honest it was fought for a free meal at Red Lobster). But you are right, that was more grappling than wrestling, but not many people know of grappling so I just said wrestling.

Fight 2 is up and ready. This is probably a better match than the first, but I'm still not very mobile (a personal choice, I usually work on position before I try anything). You'll see if I won the free meal at Red Lobster!

Oh, and more of my ass! (well, no crack but certainly a good view of it)