Petition to force the FED2K Corporation to provide Mahdi with 6 years of backpay

Mahdi

He's not fooling around. He's really drunk. That's why he typed like this, and considering how much he misses Timenn (whatever the spelling is...?), it's no wonder he mentions Timenn.

8)

(What does this show? :P)

Yeahh... there was a party that night, and when I got home I managed to post lol. You should've seen the blog I posted on my myspace, but I deleted it the next morning when I was "sobered" up. And no, while I like his text color, Timenn is not one of my infatuations :P

"Its a shame we can't do that to half the population of Gloucester"

Now, the question is, were you merrily continuing my sarastic criticism of British racism, or honestly meaning that?

Okay, maybe half is a bit over the top, but I do security at the local superstore a lot, and trust me, nine out of ten people that shoplift are foreign, and we also have terrorists in the area.

Then if we didn't let them in the country, we wouldn't have so much of a problem.  I'm definitly not racist by the way, as I have many Slovak friends who I've helped to get a job and learn english, I'm just realistic.    I dread to think what it's like in Bradford(istan).

So you wouldn't mind if where you lived Nema became full of poor destitute people in which crime increases in your community and they steal stuff from you regardless of their ethnicity?

I'd care if where I lived became a crack/drug/prostitue/crime community because immigrants or any  group of people moved to it.

I think what Nema was attempting to pinpoint was that the solution to fixing crime and poverty isn't to deny those people that are in a destitute state access to "privilaged" areas, but instead to provide ways for them to be productive in society and thus earn a comfortable living while doing so. It has been heavilly theorized that if you eliminate poverty you'll eliminate most crime. One of the historicaly proven ways of doing this, is to have them immigrate to a flourishing area. It might take a generation or two, but they'll eventually become assimilated. The cases where this doesn't work, is when you end up with mass segregation and racisim against the poor immigrating group; it stagnates the process.

However, how does any of this help us in mailing Mahdi to the outback (or some other regional area of Aussi territory)?!

Gob's been back for a few days now, although it looks like he han't stopped by.  There's still time to sign!  Looking for signature #4892!

I'll sign again to get things back on track!

I sign on personal behest of the following people. Except Gob, I'm just thinking this may be sped up if Gob signs. Well, if Gob thinks he signed. :D

Acriku

Gobalopper

Nema Fakei

Andrew

Dunenewt

Edric O

Lowzeewee

Caid Ivik

Anathema

Rene Smeitink

I do not want to sign, and neither do I want anyone to sign on my behalf, let alone an Eastern European. Thank you.

Ok does this include that damn hat Mahdi was suppose to get years ago. Oh and is this tax deductable

The hat is seperate.  Ya'll are going to hae it made for me as a going-away present.

I'm afraid it's all under the table.  But, instead of a tax deduction, you get a feeling of doing the right thing.  And of screwing Gob.  Whichever floats your boat.

I will have to think about this last time I signed something I ended up with a stolen van and 35 immigrant workers needless to say the van was worthless.

That's the funniest thing I have read here is weeks. :)

Good to see you are back btw.

Can we also give you a single-trip-half-way-ticket if those other members don't raise enough cash ?

That's the funniest thing I have read here is weeks. :)

Good to see you are back btw.

Can we also give you a single-trip-half-way-ticket if those other members don't raise enough cash ?

half way would end him up in the ocean, well it isd a start I gues :-