Petition to force the FED2K Corporation to provide Mahdi with 6 years of backpay

Mahdi

If Mahdi is Gob's right hand, but lives on the other side of the world, then we must all fear the long arm of the law.

However, I suspect this is Mahdi's attempt to escape. By the end of the month, it is expected that Mahdi's powerbase, the Mexican Bandito Pirates, will have been wooed to Gob's side.

Hm. What does "Ban on Hostname: *.au"

your all crazy if you think Gob even cares about how many people. Members sign. Last time I checked this forum wasn't a democracy. With non of mahdi's contributions to this forum have aided it in becomming a democratic forum. And now he is democratically asking our help ?

And NaMpIgAi. .grow up and open your eyes. This is not going to get us rid of him. It's just moving the problem to somewhere else and pad yourself on the back for your excellent solution.

To the rest who signed. . .sinds Gob isn't gon'na pay, expect a fundraise any day now on the site as your gon'na pay for it :P Just my guess....

You know, I still have a "ban user" option....

What was that?  "Number 47:  Gryphon"?  I thought so....

Perhaps Mahdi should backpay Fed2k due to driving it into bankruptcy.

Tonight at 11:00

"Mahdi insider trading to be exposed"

Though we dont know exactly what he was trading.  Maybe we dont want to know. 

AC

The clues in the title.. he's trading insides :-X

For all those going to Australia, I can tell you you're making the right choice.  :) I was born in Australia and lived the first 4 years of my life there, and from what memories I have of it, it's great. I vividly remember petting kangaroos and Sydney Harbour, as well as Igorich, the old Russian cleaner.  :D Of course, there have to be minuses, but Australia is a great place, really. :) Watch out for spiders and snakes, though - I vividly remember the sight of a funnel spider(or was it tunnel?) exploding as my mom smashed it with a brick. Oh - and there are lots of parakeets there. I can still see the white parakeets landing on our windowsill before flying away again.

Hmm, after much thought I have decided I am also looking in to going to Australia for a perhaps a few months.  I'm going to take a Gap Year, so I can resit my exams, and get in to a better university.

Heh I should hook you up with some contacts, you can pretty much do the whole of australia hopping between my relatives. ;)

"I always think of australia as the worlds biggest outdoor prison"

For a prison, it's got pretty tough immigration requirements.

You know, if wannabe Australian immigrants could somehow be transferred to Britain, we could deport them all back to Australia on charges of being foreign looking with intent.

You know, if wannabe Australian immigrants could somehow be transferred to Britain, we could deport them all back to Australia on charges of being foreign looking with intent.

Its a shame we can't do that to half the population of Gloucester...

...I played football and went to the same school as the brother of the terrorist from Gloucester.  He wasn't a very nice chap.

"I always think of australia as the worlds biggest outdoor prison"

For a prison, it's got pretty tough immigration requirements.

so do normal prisons. Ever tried to walk into one without a couple of months of pre-arrest an hundreds of Euro's for a lawyer ? It's the same, just a different kind of bureaucracy.

Could anyone really mean that seriously ? I am sure he was joking.

Ya rly. Lots of people could mean that seriously; it isn't Candyland in our world right now. And while sarcasm can be hard to detect on the internet, especially if you don't use the smilies that give it away as being sarcasm(ie  :D,  ;),  :P), it is fully possible that he could have meant that seriously. :P I know lots of rascists from forums I visit.

edit: And FYI, those forums are www.totse.com, specifically. Don't think I visit places like Stormfront or something. :P

Ya rly. Lots of people could mean that seriously; it isn't Candyland in our world right now. And while sarcasm can be hard to detect on the internet, especially if you don't use the smilies that give it away as being sarcasm(ie  :D,  ;),  :P), it is fully possible that he could have meant that seriously. :P I know lots of rascists from forums I visit.

edit: And FYI, those forums are www.totse.com, specifically. Don't think I visit places like Stormfront or something. :P

LOL TIMENAN. I'M SO drunk sonwnow/ shit i gotta gfet ssome alssleee /p. hahahaod slap