New Fan Maps:Fedaykin Summit and Ampoliros Ridge

Hello. If anyone is interested, I have designed two new Dune maps. Both are 256 X 256 size and are 8 players. Fedaykin Summit was designed so you will have no rock cover for your base with the results that you can be attacked on all sides. Its a simple map, but I think its fun. The second map, Ampoliros Ridge has a large open area in the center of the map for large battles. No rock at all with only a couple of tank berms for infantry. This map also has secured spice mining within your base. You won't have to worry about your spice harvesters always being under attack. That is something that I hate to hear. I hope that you like them both. :) Oh, one last thing, I am working on two more fan map. One for Giedi Prime and one for Draconis IV.

That was the idea for Ampoliros Ridge. By placing the spice mining in the back of the base, it is easier to protect Carryalls and Spice Harvesters. May I also suggest, place Turrets near the cliffs in the back of your base to protect the spice mining against air attacks, sneaky Fremen, and Niab Tanks.

It sounds as if you need to move the Ampoliros Map into the CMaps file in the Map Packer. It should show up in the Unpack tab. In the Unpack tab, just click the map in the list and click the unpack button. If the map still does not show up in the Unpack tab after you moved the map into the CMaps file, go to the Setting tab in the Map Packer and set the second entry box to the CMaps files by the button next to it. The second entry box is labeled ((directory to place packed map files in)). Hopefully, it should work now. Have fun with the fan maps. ;)