NOSUCHFILE Error

jack9

I have a firewall. I run my entire network and my firewall of course. When trying to connect multiplayer through the internet I watch the network traffic. First, Dune2000 talks to westwood's IRC server. No problem. It says I need to upgrade, even though I've already installed the 1.06 patch and it works correctly in Multiplayer. Then it tries to contact an ftp server (to get the update I figure) which is what seems to be returning the nosuchfile. Now I bought Dune2000 YEARS ago, when it first came out (I've been a fan of Dune2 since before warcraft). Perhaps it's login/pass (or the filename it's looking for) is expired or something. I wish I could get the WW Communicator and discuss w/ people already on Westwood Online ^^

This seems to happen every now and then and usually it is an error with Westwood's FTP server not naming the file correctly. I will ask them about it, but they probably won't fix it until after they get back from the holidays.

All the patches are avaible on our website too:

http://www.dune2k.com/files/patches.shtml