Practice multiplayer

prosthetic_eye

• 5 months later...

First of all, everybody had swords, because they had shields and such, secondly this is in a time before shields are main stream or even used, and thirdly i dont know where you got tasers from, the only thing i can guess is that you are talking about a slow pellet stunner, due to it being named a "stunner". A slow pellet stunner is a gun that fires a special round that can penetrate a shield and can be set to differing speeds depending on an opposing shield's settings. But truly there are no tasers, that is something i know for a fact.

- Jason.

Personally when I play as harkonnens I like both Atreides and Ordos as enemies. Ordos are weak as the CPU(as much as I hate to admit it), and I capture the Atreides construction yard as soon as I'm at palace level so I can have Fremen and Sardaukar, death hand and airstrike. Harkonnen will win always win battling computer Ordos and Harkonnen Vs. Atreides is a classic matchup.