The King is back heheh J/K

Hello all, my friend told me he was bored at work one day and started looking around for some stuff about me and found this forum.  Its been awhile and I was wondering are there still people playing emp?

And if there are still peeps playing, who all remembers the days of seeing Beerinato?

And if there are still peeps playing, who all remembers the days of seeing Beerinato?

Yeah there are still some guys around who may remember you.  I started playing a little to late to have ever played you, but I heard you used to be pretty good.  Welcome back, don't make your stay short lived.

:D hey beer, seeing ur nick takes me back.  what was ur buddy's nick again?

----inato but i forget.  Weedinato?  Reefernato?  Ganjanato?  ;) jk.

anyways, what a blast form the past.  I think I even saw eyehat and munkybhai online a few weeks back.

Munkybhai is an oldie ? I seen that nick not tooooo long ago, maybe a matter of a couple of months...maybe 3...

When I say seen, I mean played against. Was a lot better then expected, cos I thought that person was a newbie, but it wasnt. :)

when this game first came out (and I'm talkin first 1-3 months here), everyone used mostly hark and atr... ordos was seen as a weak house because of its weak units. 

he was the monthly ordos ladder champ several times.  worm once told me that beerinato was the 1st guy to figure out u gotta use ordos' speed to its advantage.  i think ace and/or elite were in the room when he said this, and when they confirmed this statement I never forgot beer's name.

so there u have it folks, bow down and pay ur respects to the godfather of ordos.

p.s. *sigh*, QM... clanladder... dash EA GAMES!!! dash all yall considerate personmade busters.  dash YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR EMP... dash YOU 500,000 times for EA NFL HEAD COACH... releasing a game THAT DOES NOT WORK.

dash them all... dash dash dash!!!dash their lives!! dash their dogs!! dash them for every quality game developer they dashed.

dash

sunnuvabitch i'm being censored  :-X

Wow I just tried playing a game and IT TOOK FOREVER TO LOAD AND IT LAGGED SOOOOOO BAD!  and its not me cause I ran so fast in single.

Comp Specs:

3 GHZ 2 meg cache p4

800 mhz bus

SATA 7200 RPM seagate NCQ drive

2 gig 533 mhz DDR2 ram

6800 GT Nvidia card