Introducing

hey everyone.

Emperor was my all time fav. game. And when the westwood servers died. I thought that was it, But I recently managed to get hold of a copy of Emperor again (mine smashed) and came here again. And man.. I can't believe theres servers to play :D

I've played a few games and I've discovered im not that good anymore. But it'll be cool pl;aying you all and trying to get back up to standard. I loved playing in the Westwood league, so I was wondering if there was one here? And clan games too... i used to be in FCUK. Gona try and get everyone else playing again too.. i still talk to them. SO hopefully I'll bring more players with me

I remember i was top of the leaguefor a couple of months, and I got sent a red alert 2 mouse mat  ??? and a EBFD t-shirt.. heh. Hopefully I can train up again.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. Doubt anybody will remember me.

But hey  :)

Hey good to meet you.

Dont get put off if the servers are empty sometimes, or an idiot like nuvolari tells you its dead. Its actually her head thats empty and the server has more going on in it then her head. Shes just jelous :P Joking Nuvo ! But I got to warn the guy !  ;D

Might catch you online sometime Gigadude.

I don't remmber you is that your name from when you started? First time I saw your name on the server I thought it was someone trying to make a name from the song "gettin some head". Anyone know what i'm tlaking about or no lol?

heh I've been on the server twice now and theres always been someone on. I was just happy the server exists. The reason I searched for this site again is because i found a program named 'Hamachi' which sets up a virtual private network so you can play LAN over the internet but when i saw there was a server this was a 100x better  :D

i remember fcuk clan... what was ur nick.

hmmm, fcuk clan, loves fremen feds... if u are who u think u are, then u are the guy I always heard so much about but never got to play.  I'll keep ur anonimity for now, but im excited to see u back.