What's happening in my life?

Dunenewt

I thought we should have a thread where we could just post the little things in our lifes that don't deserve a thread of their own. 

Like the fact that yesterday a Avro Lancaster flew over my house.

Lanc4.jpg

This plane is one of only two remaining Lancasters that are airworthy, and this particular one is from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.  Not the most interesting plane to have flown other, as I've seen the B-2 fly over once.  I've also seen F-16's, Eurofighter Typhoons, Chinooks, and loads of Hercules.

Tomorrow I've got my last exam, well three in one go to be exact. All French exams, which wont be fun!  Ah well, I've done all my German and Italian ones anyway.

Anything happened in your life recently that you'd like to share?

What's your normal hair color and what's a leavers prom?  Is it like the senior prom in the US?  Do you really think the night before your prom is the proper time to make a major fashion change??  You should post the picture with you in the tux. ;)

I dunno what a senior prom is...but I'm 18, if that helps.  My normal hair colour is...umm some shade of brown...due to the sun it changes quite a lot.

Here's what it looked like before I had the hair cut this morning, and the hair dye just now.

513601128_m.jpg

18 in 12th???  :O :O :O We're usually 16/turning 17 here. Anyways, today's my last day here, leaving for national and state level 1st/2nd counsellings for entrance to engineering colleges in the evening, don't know if I'll be back. Dad's likely to get transferred north next summer, so I'm feeling real morose. I've spent the last 5 years here, and have grown up in many ways. Its really hard saying goodbye, since all of us in the class are going to different colleges in and around the country, and we don't know when we'll meet again  :'(

In Norway, we're also 18 in the 12. year.

I was 17 when I finished year 13 :(

Well not much going on in my life at the moment. Got my birthday on the 14th and then my driving test the week after that but not much else on.

I'm halfway done with college, well theoretically. For now it's purely degree-centered classes, thank god. No more 300-people boring classes (although the amount of hot chicks greatly rose in those classes). I'm also getting back into jiu-jitsu, since I've been out for a while trying to get my left leg to heal (dislocated it rather violently). It's still sore but I'll see if I can't train with it tomorrow night!