im back

dlathreat

although no1 rly cares... i played dune 2000 awhile ago n i was just wondering if it was still active? if so i havent seen ne1 on as of last 15 mins :) neway i dont c a hole lot of ppl i recognize xcept shygirl and eatallday... hm i noticed DLAoutlaw n i was kinda surprised tat DLA even xsist... or mayb they dont... neway i got a new comp and i couldnt play dune 2000 bc it was compatable... neway if ne1 still plays wut time is ta best time to get online to play wit othas? also r their ne otha DLA members around?

DLA

DUDE WHATSUP!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!

lol Are you as rusty as I am. I went back for one day not to long ago and got my but kicked. =P

If you're serious about playing for awhile I'll comeback also for abit. Well start whooping everyone again.

GO DLA!!!

:)nice to see some old players coming back. If you have trouble getting on line let me know at muis2000dune@hotmail.com Look at the stats to see whats the best time, they can be found at wwww.dune.kicks-ass.net/  Like to kick some ass.