World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

omg that game was so boring.

the 2 most lame teams of the tournament in the final, what a shame. the pairs a just switched. italy - france should be the game for 3rd place and germany - portugal for 1st and 2nd place...

neither italy nor france should win the cup imo. I won't support a team in this match cause I don't like both of them, so I hope it will be a good game at least with awesome fighting and the better team should win, not the luckiest...

LoL Imo it was really cool..now Italy is going to win the cup GG jk this is one of the best wc ever spicy ur just to "low" to c it  ;D

look nuvollary i dont know what do you mean by i am too low...so am not going to build any replyes to that...i was just saying my openion in a puplic tournement and i didnt get personal with you or anyone eals...

i know haw you feel as a kid and haw the world looks cool for you because ure italian and dreaming of the cup...but that dosnt mean we all have to be chearing and jumping...peapol have deffrent openions about things nu and i allready told you were you stand comparing to me in football world..

i playe football and watch football for 30 years, long befor you see the light..i watch world cups since  1980 and i know good from bad.i mean what the hell.did you ever playe this game in real world? is this ure first world cup here nu???lol  u were like 8 yo last wc hahaha. and wearring diaper the wc befor??now that is funny.but anyway you can still have ure openions as long as you dont make personals insolts to peapol...

omg that game was so boring.

the 2 most lame teams of the tournament in the final, what a shame. the pairs a just switched. italy - france should be the game for 3rd place and germany - portugal for 1st and 2nd place...

neither italy nor france should win the cup imo. I won't support a team in this match cause I don't like both of them, so I hope it will be a good game at least with awesome fighting and the better team should win, not the luckiest...

italy is nobudy..and they know it..but what can we say.

lets just say that the others are not better and that the bad has beatting the worse..that is wc 2006

ok..nu..i dont like this wc..no matter what anyone say..i would still dont like it..i didnt say italy is bad..i said italy is not so famous in the past years and they didnt win anything in long long time...

and i never said brazil are good i posted befor that they played like school boys and should all be kicked out..

i said that i think in this wc as a general the bad has beatting the worce.

i mean u must agree with this a bit..just look at the matches for ex haw germany or agr or brazil went out..it was realy silly...

look if you dont agree its ok..thats ure way of looking at things and i have mine...its only a football not politics..

well... honestly. I think Portugal and France should've played for 3rd and 4th place while Germany and Italy should've played for 1st and 2nd place. Because looking at the games of yesterday and the day before yesterday, Italy will beat France and Germany will beat Portugal (and France as well methinks)

man ure dam right...the way germany went out of the cup made my bload presure go up...

i mean they dominated the match for 120 minuts then had 2 goals in thier net in 2 secounds of extra time..that is silly at least they should have played penaltys...

and one of the 2 best teams in  the world arg or brazil should have made it at least to the semi final..

what happend is just that the overall of all the famous teams was so bad for ex see brazil vs france

match..it wasnt better than any freindly match between 2 small countryes in cwalalampour..

look at the level france started the wc with..it was so bad they were so scared that they will go out of 1 stage like the last time..now they will win the wc..they dont deserve it ..

surly the italian and french fans are happy and they dont agree on what i am saying..

but not every one see things from thier pateriotec point of view..

Look spicy.Lets go back a bit in the history..Remember the game Germany vs Argentina?That match was completely unfair for the argetina's guys becuz the refery did not give them the penalty which it clearly was.So..If i was germany..i would say thank you becuz i was in the semi finals.See you

italy had less than 5% chance of getting to this wc final..and to playe with a funny team like france...thats a super eazy final..and i call that suprime luck..but think what you want nu

and keep ure nose up and i hope italy will lose because they are even worse than france...

please i am free to think the lowest way i like as a low person and please lets end this chat..