World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

I hope the final game will be germany - portugal

if we lose then I won't be angry cause I like portugal.

but if italy or france are in the finals... oh no. and if they win then... no no no

usually I support brasil and like the players and their gameplay. but this time they were a real disappointment. unfotunately I don't like france and brasil should have won this match but it was their own fault. worst mistake in my opinion were (all the games during wc 06) the strikers. ronaldo got into the game but he was not as good as he once was, but okay... but ronaldo and adriano... no way. ronaldo and rubinho = yes. or adriano and rubinho = yes... but ronaldo and adriano wasn't working out very well. but anyway the whole team didn't play like they were supposed to play if you just take at the names...

for my surprise brazil was playing like some local club at some unkown country..

i never saw a team playe that bad at this stage of the championship... for 90 min

the world greatest attakers and midfilders faild to lunch one single attack or a strike against

the greatfull and weak ..french team...and the french goal was simply a joke,,

ill never watch this brazil team again...

i mean  brazilian fans were crying in the staduim even befor france scored...do u belive that..

what a chame on those nobs...they all should be booted..and yes sir they are crap...and less than the crap....

italy is making trouble about frings. they state he had slapped julio cruz in the dispte after the game germany - argentina. but he says he just held his arms up high so he wouldn't get hit and julio cruz says nobody slapped him or at least he didn't feel anything. lol

I guess italy is afraid of frings. they want achive a ban for him for the game tomorrow. pretty lame...

like the penalty against australia which was also pretty lame. I hope italy gets a big bash tomorrow night  ;D

lol this is so ridicolous. cruz himself said he hadn't been punshed and he should know best as he's the "victim".

anyway, we still have other good players for his position against italy. and he'll be back for the finals then  ;)

THAT WAS SPECTACULAR!! AWESOME!!!! 2 GOOOOOOOALS IN JUST AS MANY MINUTES!! GOOD SHOW, ITALY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  ;D ;D

AWWWEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEEEEE! TAHT JUST MADE FOOTBALL HISTORY!@!@!!!!

URR