World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

damn... first i get insolted..and be called stupied..

secound after 30 years of beeing footbal player and fan,, a 12 yo girl will tell me haw to think of football..did you ever tutch a football

with your soft feet nu? if you didnt then shot up..

why dont you go shopping or somthing..just like nice  girls usaly do when importent matches are on tv..hahahaa  8)

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060629/1/8eh8.html

Chill, guys, chill

Got my net connection renewed today, it expired just before the last match, that meant two days without both football as well as the pc  :'( It was pure agony, I tell you  ;D Anyways, half-time score 0-0, both teams playing good football, I really hope it goes Germany's way. Crespo's lurking as usual, I hate that  >:(

Ciao folks, would've loved to stick around, but sis wants me to get Harry Potter 4 from a pal, and half-time don't last too long  :-

for your info..i support the german team 100% as half of my famely is german..but what can they do man?? this arg team is so strong , it reminds me of the great maradona team back in the 90s..

arg 1  ger 0    approching min 60 of the game...

LEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN  ;D

what a great game, for some moments I was afraid we wouldn't come back into the game, but once again Klose made it.

and penalty shoot out... I was quite sure we'd win. lehmann is an awesome penalty killer.

so now we should win the cup. next match against italy or ukraine. both teams which should have been kicked out of the tournament for a while...

GERMANY!!!! Woot!!! Atleast I'll sleep well for the next few nights  ;D

Excellent saves by Lehmann. How'd he dive in the right direction every time??? Luck? Skill? Whatever, as long as they won  ;D

I was on the phone with the gang right after Lehmann's final save, so I missed the opening salvo of the fight. What was it about? The Argentine's were being sore losers, or was it something someone said?

the news pages wrote that a player of argentina kicked a german player after the match. that's how it all began and how they all got together. that player got a red card (after the match was over) and fifa will discuss the case and investigate if more players were involved.

they couldn't lose...  :(

the news pages wrote that a player of argentina kicked a german player after the match. that's how it all began and how they all got together. that player got a red card (after the match was over) and fifa will discuss the case and investigate if more players were involved.

they couldn't lose...  :(

Sweet! Talk about sore losers. The commentator said Schweinsteiger was involved in the argument, maybe he went running around the argentine camp in the semi-nude waving german flags, who knows...  ;D

Unfortunately I hardly saw the match Germany - Argentina. Unfortunately I was busy. I'm happy that Germany won though. I hope they'll become world champion or.... Weltmeister!!

Anyway, looking forward to the matches this evening and Germany vs. Italy.

was about time for england to leave the world cup.

but at least they played some good football today. not like the games before.

I was sure portugal would win penalty shoot out like they did 2004. ricardo is a very good keeper at penalty shoot outs, maybe even the best I have seen in quite a long time. he rocked 2004 and although at other penalty situations he just stays very cool. I relly like him in those situations.

was about time for england to leave the world cup.

but at least they played some good football today. not like the games before.

I was sure portugal would win penalty shoot out like they did 2004. ricardo is a very good keeper at penalty shoot outs, maybe even the best I have seen in quite a long time. he rocked 2004 and although at other penalty situations he just stays very cool. I relly like him in those situations.

Ricardo is rediculous at guessing where the kick is going. Just for the fact that he guessed right every time, touched every kick, and saved 3/4 times.

Yeah, pity Deco didn't play, that would've evened things out. England went out with a real fight, though, and if Rooney'd kept his head, things would've been different. Anyways, 50 minutes to kickoff, its gonna be at 0030 here, but the family'll manage it. Last match we're all watching together, I leave for college counselling tomorrow evening with dad, and after joining up somewhere I'll be back next summer break  :'( So, like, France or Brazil? Ribery and Zidane're steadily getting better, but its rather open IMO. Still, I'll be supporting France. You guys?

Acriku: I guess you don't know ricardo very well. he's the best keeper in the world when it comes to penalty shooutouts. and not just since yesterday. you should see him play more often. there are better keepers if you do an overall rating but penalties are his speciality.