World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

england and argentin and germany have a good chance of winning if brazil got unlucky and didnt reatch the final.. my favoret teams will allwayes be the teams of the 80s like maradonna and van basten

and michell platiny. and polo rossy.and many more..i just cant find my self in todayes footbollers i dunno why..

brazil is ok but they come no were near a team like germany in the 80s with players like the keeper showmaker and karl hinz romanigue and pakin powr and others ... btw  fifa 2006 pc game rocks cheers

I just hope it is over soon... I don't like this megahype.

my father is going to be at the stadium at the first game and at the final game... so for him I wish a final "germany vs. brazil" ...

...and brazil to be the winner once again  :P

I think Brazil is gonna take it - on the paper they have the best team imo.

however I'm gonna bet DKK 100 on Mexico - just for the kick of it.

I don't have a favorit team besides Liverpool, I just watch it for the football.

england and argentin and germany have a good chance of winning if brazil got unlucky and didnt reatch the final.. my favoret teams will allwayes be the teams of the 80s like maradonna and van basten

and michell platiny. and polo rossy.and many more..i just cant find my self in todayes footbollers i dunno why..

brazil is ok but they come no were near a team like germany in the 80s with players like the keeper showmaker and karl hinz romanigue and pakin powr and others ... btw  fifa 2006 pc game rocks cheers

yup Maradona was something, and Pele and Platini, Mattheus, and Puskas, Lev ... those are the ones for whom I still watch soccer, trying to find their images in the new generations.

i'm supporting england for the reason that i live there. England just beat holland 3-1 in a freindly all goals in second half. 1-0>2-0>2-1>3-1

Holland? Oh, is it because you saw Zoltan Van Gera on the pitch? Or was Hungary wearing orange? :O

@ Dunenewt and alchemi

that's why I love England and english soccer!

England can not loose - there might be some other factors, like bad refs and so on that might rob them the trophy, but England can not loose!

today will be only football for me :

1500 hrs England - Paraguay (can't wait!)

2100 hrs Argentina - Cote-d'Ivoire (can't wait!)

this is like christmas all over!

Vindaloo Nah Nah

Vindaloo

Vindaloo

And we all like Vindaloo

We're England

We're gonna score one more than you

England!

[tt]Nah apart from the goals - which were amazing - that game wasn't so good.  Ecuador v Poland was best.

So, the England match, what was Eriksson thinking of taking off Owen when we were only one-nil up!? We defended too deeply!

argentinia was disappointing in a way. okay the did win... but cote d'ivoire really gave them a hard time. and they are outsiders but they really do play great football. I hope they'll get to the next round.

sweden doesn't deserve the next round. their game was soooo boring. and not only that they played one of the weakest teams, they also had 1 player more on the field... I thought they were much better...

Will Peter Crouch be able to do his robot dance goal celebration in this World Cup? It seems like he can only do it against the likes of footballing powerhouses such as Jamaica and Hungary. Every year is England's year, and I am sick of all the hype about the English national team.