marriage

i allwayes found it more amuzing to trick girls and try the back door...

and if i wasnt lucky i would go  look for younger girls.....i still do this till this time  :-[

Spicy are you tricking girls for sodomy? Maybe it's just me but thats what it looks like. You crack me up.  ;D

well not that far...all i mean is i am never a serious guy..i hate realty..i allwayes want to go out and maybe have some fun...drink or w/e...then i like to feel free the next day and be on my own

::)

"My latest epiphany on relationships -- Hope for the best...but plan for the worst"

For life as a whole, surely?

It's sort of my philosophy for life in general.  My natural disposition reflects more that of a pessimist.  So though I said "Hope for the best"  I spend more time anticipating and planning for the worst. 

The biggest irony about this is that all things considered...my life is pretty darn good. 8)

Apart from pessimists ;)

pessimists is somone who expect to get more good things than the other peapol. and even normal things

can look bad to them when other peapol see it as a normal  thing...

so they are so offread that they wont get what they want... thats why they keep their mind

trubled...and they are sick  you know and they are used to cry out load, because being good i think is just a temporary stat of mind

in our life we will have the good things and the bad  but we will keep wantting the good things

and expecting it the last because we want to be happy its just our nature but its not realty..

haw old are you???

LOL!  Don't you know NEVER to ask a woman her age??? ;D  I graduated from college (University of S.C.) in 1996, how old do you think I am?  Further, what prompted that question in the first place?

pessimists is somone who expect to get more good things than the other peapol. and even normal things

can look bad to them when other peapol see it as a normal  thing...

What a profound statement (if I understand you correctly).  Perhaps I do have a pessimistic view because I want so much more than what the average person should expect to receive.  So although I have a great career, on the fast track for a sr. mgt. position and am very well paid

well haw am i supposed to know you are female? well i am just asking about your age  so i can make an openion on haw peapol would consider their life good or not... i mean when i was young any

simple thing can make me happy and make me feel good..i think as we grow older the stress grows with us.. and we need more complicated things to consider our lifes as good ones...like marriage good work..healthy kids...good social life...and the new world order lol....at many cases lots of us (the adult) would find trubels making those simple things and then the socity would look down on them

even if they get high or drunk and think they are the best....all i wanted to say its harder to make an adult feel good about him self than just to please a teenager with some new clothes...thats why i asked about ure age...

well haw am i supposed to know you are female?

Really?  I thought that would have been obvious to all...but apparently not.  Sorry, I didn't mean to jump down your throat.

BTW, my age - Thirtysomething...let's leave it at that shall we.

well actukly its my first post at the politics,religion & philosophy board all of my topics are about emp or tech board...whitch i dont see you posting there a lots..so this is the first time i see your postes and there is nothing in them to refere to your gender..

and btw am 35 and single  ::)

First off I want to say, sorry Spicy but, I've pretty much skipped most of your posts.

You seem like a good person and I have nothing against you but I read these forums late, and your script is too hard to understand at this time of night.

Anyway as for mariage, I hope to someday, I would like to build something with someone.

Also, actually this is one of Spicy's comments. I think it was him anyway, "Marriage is good for sex".

I dunno about that, it's generally pretty easy to find short-term partners that can satisfy you on the physical level, and arguably can keep things more interesting. However, such physical relationships can leave you depleted on the emotional one.

I find that alot of marriages based on inital physical relationships fail. EG the guys an ass and she just hasn't realised it yet and we all arn't hot studs forever. Some people end up with that emotional connection over time. Some don't get it, and break up and go out and start a new physical relationship.

Also not all of us want to work at something and we generally can be very destructive.

I'm afraid Spicy you might find more guys here then girls. Wait I'm not sure which way you swing.

the spac..humm its the first time i read ure name,.. my posts are all about empror and ure not a player so there isnt mutch we can talk about..i dont care about my language i am a player i didnt come here to chat.. i dont care who is male or female i just mean that marriage is good for anyone

sexual life and health i didnt mean it in a cheap way....

i hate chat i dont like talking or posting but its just that we said somthing about marriage at the tech board and every one started to reply so i thought they wanted to keep talking..so its not realy my topic...my topic is emp and will allwayes be emp...

note: am not a swinger

Just my opinion but one of the biggest problems in a marriage is each other trying and thinking they can change each others quirks. I'm not talking about the obvious drugs, cheating etc. just everyday things the other doesen't like so much and wants to change. If each can live with those sometimes annoying habits, then it will be ok. I'm set in my ways, and so is my wife...she ain't changing me not will I change her. And we are both still happy after 10 years.