OLD SEGA Genesis game

DelugeD

off topic

trying to remember an old sega genesis game  that was  like a shooter (afterburner) but you ride on the back of a dragon in first person style! anyone recall the name of that game?

yeah i used to have it rofl, its like dragoon or something u can hold in the fire button and it targets like fifty targets and shoots out all these power shots at them, i had the third one for sega saturn lol but im not really sure if thats the real name but i know what u mean... its panzer dragoon

yeah i used to have it rofl, its like dragoon or something u can hold in the fire button and it targets like fifty targets and shoots out all these power shots at them, i had the third one for sega saturn lol but im not really sure if thats the real name but i know what u mean... its panzer dragoon

Damn Mord.  Thanx, It was really bugging me, I used to play that game alot and couldnt recall the name.  now i have to find the Rom. I play my old gensis games with my 7 yr old daughter  and  i was telling her about that game, well she wanted to play it LOL.  again Bud Thanx a Billion

dam thats goin back a while, probly the only 2 games i played on the saturn were panzer dragoon

and knights:into dreams  ..pity theres no good ss emulators around..dont say satournin either

its a bit of a shame that good old sega didnt come up with the 'reverse compatability' thing like sony did ..i wouldnt mind usung my dreamcast as a makeshift saturn..it might give it another reason for existing other than soul calibur :]

Yeah im having a hard time finding this game. I am beginning to think it had a different name on the Genesis, the dragon was more like a flying snake then a dragon. i would imagine it came out in 1989 / 90  . What really kiks me is last year I threw out all my old EGM mags (electronic gaming monthly) and I remember that one  being in the early stages of that mag  . man im getting old, any of you remember when EGM was just EG.?

nah del that is the game your thinking of panzer dragoon, then on sega saturn it was panzer dragon zwei

This thing is killin me, the opnly Panzer Dragon I find is this one for saturn

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]