Lets hear it

well one of my friends on msn was telling me today, while ive been gone a few people have been trash talking about how bad of a player i am and how much i bitch, yeah i like to bitch offcourse everyone knows that, and im not going to stop until the people i bitch at can consistently beat me and make me shut up, like skytail, he was one of the culprates, another one was spazelord, i guess after im gone for a few weeks he can go back to eighth grade mentality and talk shit about how im a newb and am afraid to play him, if my memory is correct spaze last time i played u atr vs ordos, i stomped u was a very good game until the end when my army overran yours and i won, so if any of u so called l33t players think u can beat me maybe two times in a row, one vs one, not saying i can win them all but best out of ten u might win three, gl and challenge me, im pretty sure i'll be getting my game back anytime soon, so u better start running those ai games cuz your going to need the practice, even u spaze.... peace >:(

ure a good player mord ..propebly the best around.. skytail is a new player.. no newed to go hard on him... spaze is about ure level so u guys can playe and see... by the way did u get the game yet or not?? we hate to loose u because of that

jeffs pretty good better then spaze, im sure if he came back people would start calling him a newb or a whiney bitch to... still cant believe noone that likes to talk shit about people, has enough balls to come do it here...

I have no idea how my skills would stand against anybody right now so I was jokin about setting mord strait.  Or was I? ;)

im sure if he came back people would start calling him a newb or a whiney considerate person to...

Hum what has happend to Emp?  My fighting style is newbish now?  Do I cry?  :'( Or are people *cough* Erjin *cough* just jerks? :P

everyones pretty good nowadays, just took them alot longer to get there then some of us, but there still not at our level, they dont have the consistency nor the fighting manuevers to come close, :(

The only thing that sucks about you Mord is your GOD DAM COMPUTER ;)

Played a few games last week while I was recovering it was queit good fun again in those 5 days gaming again.Anyway probably wont play again for abit who knows..

Might seeya on the battlefeild Mordy

Sarb 8)

not at our level, they dont have the consistency nor the fighting manuevers to come close, :(

Well Mord I don't think I am better than you. However I do think I am at the same level that you claim to be at. Every time we have played team games recently I have given you a run for your money if not gaining the upper hand. As for the few games we played 1 on 1...I won them. So for you to say that none of us is at your level is just a crock in my opinion.

Hang on, who said I was the one to say anything bad about anyone  ???

I love you all like my own pieces of crap a$$ noobs.  :'(

The way ive seen you all developed into competent harv droppers and whiners...

ITs breaks my heart to hear you people considerate person like this. Cant you see what its doing to me ??!  :D

a croc? lol i played u two times one on one one on broken plain were i was not even playing believe me or not but someone who builds fifty thousand dust scouts and nothing else is prolly just fing around, and the next game u gunshiped me there is really no skill in that, yes its a win, but its not a very good win, the team games, i dont know wtf your talking about upper hand? lol des your a pretty good player but i doubt your at any level to compete with the l33ts like, jeff spaze or even mjn for that matter, anyways either one of the people i have called out have said nothing so this topic is done.