4000th post!

GUNWOUNDS

Congrats, Gunwounds. Having a huge post count is great because people usually associate it with penis size. (or at least, they definitely should)

*looks at own postcount with complacent satisfaction*

They do relate it to penis size.  

Inversely, like with cars.

No Andrew, that doesn't look like an "A" to me.  Stop asking.  And sending me pics.

Congrats, Gunwounds. Having a huge post count is great because people usually associate it with penis size. (or at least, they definitely should)

*looks at own postcount with complacent satisfaction*

I am the Ron Jeremy of Fed2k.  ;)

I keep asking myself: how come you guys keep making posts instead of leaving the house and finding a woman  ;D

so let's turn it around: whoever got the most posts is supposed to be biggest nerd sitting in his dark room all day  ;)

I don't eat. Much. In this way I save both money and time, both of which can be spent on computer. It's a good system.

And yes my room is dark, but only because I hate having light on my monitor. Makes the picture all faded and ick.

I don't eat. Much. In this way I save both money and time, both of which can be spent on computer. It's a good system.

And yes my room is dark, but only because I hate having light on my monitor. Makes the picture all faded and ick.

Eugh. I hate spending too much time on the computer. I can stand it for a few hours, but after a while, as the hours drag on, you realise that you want to do something and not be so much of a geek. I came to this conclusion not too long ago, thank God. And it's a good thing I did, I don't want to spend the best years of my life in front of a screen, killing my eyes. :-