Spurious Generalities

Mihail

I ment it for latvian; or perhaps it's only my oldschool instinct to become amazed at a fact, that you are in 13 years familiar with effects of THC and salvia divinorum  ;D

Oh I can't say that. I'm not familiar with them, per se, seeing as I've never tried any of the two, but I read. :) I've also heard that Datura is the horror drug and LSD the perception-altering drug, but I can't speak from experience. hah. By the way, I'm horrible in Biology. :D I got the equivalent of an American C this year. :D

Yeah, five. ;D Do you have the 10-point system in Slovakia, too?

This guy is great. Mudpiglet is the best ranter ever, comparable with John Hargrave and Maddox.

http://www.mudpiglet.com/archives/notmydad.htm

Here is an article of his from his blogspot. :D

Footwurk: the Black Riverdance (Video included)

In case you did not read the update on Mudpiglet.com, today's article is regarding the newest craze in the world of "urban dancing" (being retarded). It is called "footwurk", which is intentionally misspelled because the dancers are from the streetz, dog. And we all know that spelling don't matta on da streetz cuz out der, da only thing you need to know how ta do is dance. And if you can't dance, then shit son, you a sucka.

Many of you may be familiar with an earlier and equally ridiculous style of dancing known as "krumping", which is where inner city youth dress up as clowns (don't ask why) and do dances that resemble seizures. The end result is something that looks like two epileptics battling over who is going to be the entertainer at a child's birthday party in Queens. Footwurk could be described as the rebellious son of krumping. It shuns the clown makeup (the second gayest part of krumping, the first being dancing in the first place) and looks down upon the use of your upper body.

That's right, in case you haven't guessed, footwurk is all about the feet. In essence, it is a sort of black riverdance. In fact if you watch the videos, you'll notice that they steal moves from Michael Flatley, king of the Irish jig. The only time a footwurker is allowed to use his arms is when he is flashing what winds up being the least threatening gang sign of all time.

I think it's time I show you the video. In it, two men identifying themselves as "Spade and LP from Prodigy Mob" dance in a public restroom. Now, I'm not a member of the mob and I have never been involved with organized crime, but I had no idea that they were in the business of sponsoring dancers. I thought being in the mob meant you sold drugs, extorted prostitutes and small business owners, and killed anyone that got in your way. Apparently, though, the new Mafia's business pracitces revolve more around dancing in a public park restroom and selling the video online. Oh, the times they are a chaning. Watch this (pay special attention to the second dancers Riverdance ripoffs):

Well, congradulations if you made it through the whole thing. Extra congradulations if you made it 20 seconds without laughing and/or hanging your head in shame and muttering "what has the world come to". It really is probably the gayest hobby I can imagine having, and the fact that the dancers seem to think there is an intimidating element to it at all is just... hilarious.

I had said this about crumping before, and it goes equally for footwurk: that is not dancing, that is what a 7 year old does after a ritalin and a pepsi. If I had known that the hyperactivity I displayed as a child could have been made into a multi-million dollar dance franchise, I would be a footwurk/krumping legend by now.

The fact that I found this on yahoo news is even more upsetting to me. I mean the President banned stem cell research today and the editors of yahoo news decide that the more important issue at hand is the fact that 17 year old gang members have a new dance they do in public restrooms is more important? I don't know about you, but to me, that is incredibly upsetting. The President just signed away the cure for cancer, aids, and a trainload of other diseases, and all that yahoo news can think of is: Look at those feet go!

It makes me fucking sick.

Video:

lol it veries from state to state we dont have a national school system, so its different in every state(californias sucks) im moving to a different state with better schools though

What ah you tahking about? Ahnie's school system dah best!  >:(

Save yourself while you can, and don't be friends with emos. Shoot them, please. :)

I wish I could find an image of "You may be emo if your hair looks like this:" and it shows some emo hairstyles. Pretty funny when I saw it a couple months ago.

I think I'm too old for the emo thing (I don't know any emos), although I've seen some on campus, but I think some of them are homosexuals (or at least they tend to dress similar or remind me of homosexual attires).

Emo is a trend, just like most things.

grr.

Ordered a pizza from pizza hut, only had a 50, told them on the Phone that that was all I had. Guy shows up, I give him the pizza he says "uh i can't take a 50"

to which i inform him, "You have to take a 50 as it's legal tender. it's not like i'm trying to pay you in grain."

he replied "Well don't you have a debit or credit card?"

I replied "no i don't. only a 50"

"Well you can either give me a 13 dollar tip, or i can take it back and you can pick it up yourself."

"Did you not hear me when I said your required by law pizza man? If you have to go get more change you do that, but you can not refuse me service because of the size of legal tender I have"

"Well you can come pick up at pizza hut then." and he turned and walked away

Wtf is that?

The only solution: Pizzabine.

Ok that was a bad joke. But you can feel happy that they baked a pizza for you and it probably got cold and went to waste.

On a totally unrelated note, I got these awesome Converse hi-tops yesterday. Half price off for all Converse shoes! Woo! :D Here, I'll post a pic.

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

Many people have their Battlefield 2 statistics in their signatures. However, all of them seems to show a higher number of deaths than kills. Why do you guys lose so much? And who's responsible for your lousy kill:death ratio? There must be someone with a positive score!

This is seriously bugging me.

Many people have their Battlefield 2 statistics in their signatures. However, all of them seems to show a higher number of deaths than kills. Why do you guys lose so much? And who's responsible for your lousy kill:death ratio? There must be someone with a positive score!

This is seriously bugging me.

Rewired and Akriku (spelt correct ?) both have >1 K:D ratio. I am getting there, slowly but shurely. The poeple who have the ratio are not showing it, they just happen to be the poeple who are not using the sigs...