Spurious Generalities

Mihail

This thread is for all those ideas you have in your head but don't make a topic for since it's not really worth making[a new topic for them].

Well, I'll strat this off by saying I think I'm high oof of incense sticks. I walked uinto the local "far east" shop and saw incense sticks being sold under the label of opiumn and cannabis. Out of curiosity, I bought several packs, and I msut say, i think they have somehow cramemd some THC or something like that into them. Or maybe a legal smokeable, like salvia. Veryt clever.

PS.I think they're also respionsible for this horrrendous speling. My hands are just sorta wandering around the keyboard now... NAyway, what's in your mind now?

Oh, by the way, does nayone want to congratulate me on  reacing 1000 posts?

There is this freakin' machine (that serves little purpose, it seems) in a shopping centre near my place that plays an irritating sound - repetitive bass drums. Can't stand it.

It's at this place called Jurong Point. Lowzeewee would know ;)

Well, I'll strat this off by saying I think I'm high oof of incense sticks. I walked uinto the local "far east" shop and saw incense sticks being sold under the label of opiumn and cannabis. Out of curiosity, I bought several packs, and I msut say, i think they have somehow cramemd some THC or something like that into them. Or maybe a legal smokeable, like salvia. Veryt clever.

Sounds like something that killed lots of children in South Africa 2 years ago. Cheap candy with the side effects of tabaco and drugs. Due to the adictive nature and cheap "candy" like price / shops most children where addicted to it. I saw about it briefly scoping UN reports...

All right, I have absolutely no idea why, but this thread just reminded me that I need to shave before visiting my girlfriend.

... yes.

See how useful this thread is? ;) By the way, I took a look at the packaging the incense came in. Seems it was made in India. No wonder. Good thing I didn't catch cholera! ;D

have to clean up my appartment now and don't want to...

I think we should finally invent useful robots which do all the work for us. our new slave-race but without feelings or humanity, so we don't feel guilty about enslaving them - until they turn it around and make us their "working units" or "battery supply" like in matriy. anyway, nice idea though if we have robots for everything and can hang around all day  ;D

I'm actually entering a tournament in May for brazilian jiujitsu. Anybody else do BJJ?

Cool, BJJ! Here in Singapore, almost all recreational martial artists do traditional Asian martial arts like TKD and Karate, and don't know nuts about BJJ, which is pretty shocking! There is a small BJJ academy down here though. What rank(belt) do you currently hold?

Cool, BJJ! Here in Singapore, almost all recreational martial artists do traditional Asian martial arts like TKD and Karate, and don't know nuts about BJJ, which is pretty shocking! There is a small BJJ academy down here though. What rank(belt) do you currently hold?

Just a white belt right now, but our academy is really good and tough. My first tourney is in May, I'll tell you how it turns out!

Wow, wasn't brazilian jiujitsu pretty brutal and akin to krav maga? Maybe it's something else I'm thinking about, but I'm pretty sure that's the right one...

I'm not sure if brutal would describe it, since it's mostly grappling with submissions and choke-outs. Watch UFC and every time they're on the ground you'll see BJJ in action.

I remember the nonsense threads I made way back when, we had three or so, and each was subsequently locked :(

oh and I found out last night that my girlfriend is a nymphomaniac, it's really strange. I'm not complaining, but it's a tad odd, that's all.

A nymphomania? Krhm krhm, excuse me, but shouldn't you be rejoicing?  ;D

Anyway, yesterday we moved most everything out of our old house into our new one, only a few things, like my computer, a mattress, and odd miscellaneous objects are left now. We'll move into to live there in about 2 weeks time. I might post pics, if I get ahold of a digital camera.

Well this is prolly as random as it gets. i live across the street from what is a no longer functioning coke machine. I have found that watching it can make my day  8). Although its not workin there is no out-of-order sign on it. This leads to people, thirsty people, wasting money on it and proceeding to kick it violently and or look around for a few minutes before tipping it slightly then leaving. Quite funny when you see it in person (considering it happens like 3-4 times a day)

install a webcam and we can all share the fun. who knows... in times like these when people are watching every crap aired on tv we can even become famous with the "dune2k big brother coke machine"-show  ::)