Question

Realistas

See profile.

Sadly I forgot how old I am often. Even on my birthdays I cant remember. :(

Is that because you're usually drunk on them? ;D

Thirteen here. Good to see a fellow Balt on the forums! Kā tev iet? Es zinu, ka Tu visdrīzāk nesapratīsi, ko es saku, bet man liekas, ka Tu pazīsi da

42 often wonder whose the oldest people here. :)

yes I'd like to know that too. but you should be really close to the winner  ;)

whoever is the oldest around here... I will call him Ol' Dirty Bastard  ;D

hey, you told me you were 22 when we married a year ago. you lied to me  ;)

No, Erjin is as old as I am. Pardon his Alzheimer's Disease. We fought alongside each other on the beaches of Normandy against the Germans in June 1944, and he saved me from a hail of MG42 rounds. :)

No, Erjin is as old as I am. Pardon his Alzheimer's Disease. We fought alongside each other on the beaches of Normandy against the Germans in June 1944, and he saved me from a hail of MG42 rounds. :)

The lead they extracted from me was sold as scrap, and paid for the operation to remove the lead from me. It was a sacrafice I would make again, and I am sure he would make for me... :'(...good times :'(

Hah ! You dont realise how lucky you were. At the time O Great Gob was one of our people on the inside. He had planted that rigged mortar in the hope you would blow into smithereens when you used it. Little did he realise, you would lose the manual and have to rely on normal guns...  :'(