Harkonnen ADP

Warlord

ADP's should be good agaisnt fremen sneak attacks, but why would you let them sneak in the first place???

ADPs could very well be fremen grinders. Thus, fremen will always avoid attacking spots where an ADP is nearby.

well maybe he means adp will keap the freemen awy  :P

anway tur can do same thing but i allwayes say if u want to kill freemen use freemen ,

that means if u keep 5 snipers in the base they can guard it and kill any number of feds

well maybe he means adp will keap the freemen awy  :P

anway tur can do same thing but i allwayes say if u want to kill freemen use freemen ,

that means if u keep 5 snipers in the base they can guard it and kill any number of feds

ahem ... snipers are not fremen units, but there are something called fremen warrior units if that is what you mean.

EDIT :

So your adps can commit genocide ?  Smiley

how can that be genocide when adp would be trying to protect its base :D.

normally I would not use fremen to sneak anyway cuz I know you would not even give me a little space to sneak through, but if you do I would gladly take that chance :D:D:D (provided that I could see your vulnerability in time ).